They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Victory Steps: Excelsior's New Master Enters

The farther into Ubel Gegand ones goes the deeper into a large pit they will find themselves. At the very bottom of this ice cold pit is the Nein Morgenroete. The Nein Morgenroete is the headquarters of the Nein Morgenroete Organization. This organization watches over the souls of the dead who are trapped in Excelsior. Here one can come to see the ruler of Excelsior, a Shrew, Mirg the Soulmarcher.
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Victory Steps: Excelsior's New Master Enters

Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:13 pm

>Once Ariel returned her weapon, the shadows seems to slowly dissipate backward away from Ariel, allowing just a little more light in, and taking the weight of the darkness with it. The temperature, however, did not change...the pit remained frosty and crisp, the frost still biting at the floor around Ariel. I considered what Ariel offered for a moment, then replied slowly, in the same whisper as before I became annoyed...the once that echoed from everywhere at once.<

You drive a hard bargain....tell me why I should release your soul for the bounty of a single act? I could as easily bind it and force you to do my bidding as Ignatius did...or worse, force you to wander Excelsior for eternity....Neither of those options appeals to me...but if you resist, I will not hesitate. Especially since you wield great influence in the Outlands....a place that sends so many souls to Excelsior...more than any other perhaps. And why are you so hasty to leave the Outlands and your title there behind....what is it you fear?
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:35 am

The chilling frosty air began to creep up Ariel's body, slowly, but surely she began to feel it get worse, much worse than when she first gained "control". There she stood, mostly in revealing clothes providing little to no warmth here.

"Loyalty, it's hard to believe, but I need to see who's actually loyal to the Outlands, and who would rise up to try and take it for their own selfish gains. My rule there is benevolent, but I know there's others who would drive it into the chaos it was before I saved it." Ariel would say as she shivered a bit, she wasn't exactly used to being somewhere that wasn't tropically warm.
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:43 am

>As Ariel delivered her explanation, my eyebrows rose slightly in mild surprise at her answer. I considered for a moment before replying.<

I see your dilemma....very well, I will release you with a single Soul-debt and the knowledge that you will continue to work within the Outlands...one way or another...

>The moment I finished speaking, any frost or ice that was chilling Ariel suddenly vanished and the room grew considerably warmer, though not particularly around myself. At the same time, the bonds binding Ariel to Excelsior, and to my influence were broken, allowing Ariel to walk free without hindrance. A moment later, a large portal, a Totem Gate, opened behind Ariel, glowing an eerie green. The portal itself led out of Excelsior, and to the very outskirts of the Outlands, a place where Ariel could easily slip undetected into the world of the living.<

You may take your leave....but do not forget your ties to this place...once touched by Excelsior, however so, always changed....

>I remained still where I was, staring towards Ariel still, waiting for her to speak or leave....whichever came first.<
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:36 pm

As soon as the seal was broken that held back her abilities, Saikrishna would speak causing a blue aura in the shape of a Leviathan to erupt around Ariel. "If you EVER attempt to trap me again, I WILL see to it, you're life force, body and soul become a MEAL" Saikrishna would echo out, filling the entire area with a low thunderous female voice.

"I lack control over her, and it's best to anger Saikrishna. If this room wasn't so small, she might have just burst out on her own." Ariel would say turning for the portal, her aura still billowing out.

After she spoke, Ariel would begin stepping through the portal.

"Contact me when you need me" She would say vanishing through it.
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Mirg
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:09 pm

>While Ariel became free and the being within her spoke out, I stood still, my eyes narrowing towards Ariel as I sensed what power lay inside her for the first time...though I couldn't make out exactly what it was, I knew it was true to its word and threat. However, I wasn't frightened by it....especially not here of all places. I nodded towards Ariel as a response, deciding to give no verbal reply, only wishing her to be on her way. Once she was gone, I continued to stand still a few more moments, pondering what had happened. Then I moved away and out of the pit, moving up into the outer reaches of Ubel Gegand, preparing to begin the reconstruction...the transformation of Excelsior that had already begun....<

Return to “Nein Morgeneroete”