You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Azriel's Starter

Come to the Wild Pokemon Gym for a Claw Badge, but watch out for the BUGS sting.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Azriel's Starter

Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:49 am

ΦFrom out of the mist and muck of the swamps rose a shape, and shape that burst up out of the water, and crawled quickly towards the doors of the Pokemon center. Through the mists, the shape of a massive crocodile could be seen...with a small light-blue salamander riding on its back. However, as they approached the doors of the pokemon gym, that changed considerably. Upon reaching the doors themselves, they morphed, becoming almost blurs, until a strange, dark creature was left walking with a small chameleon riding on its shoulder, changing colors to blend in with its master's black exterior, which seemed to swirl about even like the swampy murk that we rose from. I entered into the pokemon center calmly and quietly, and once inside, began looking around for the starter master. I needed a pokemon, and quickly...As soon as I spotted the correct area, I moved towards it, looking for the person who I would need to assist me.Φ
NPC

Re: Azriel's Starter

Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:20 am

A small shrew would be sitting atop a table-like branch, upon this branch were several pokeballs, a Grimer and two potions. The Shrew, would scurry off the desk and down towards some vines that covered a small hole in the back. Several seconds later a wolf would emerge from the small hole. It would look towards Azriel.

"Baron, what brings you here" It would ask, right after it's familiar, a dove would fly in through an opening in the tree tops.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:54 pm

((Going to assume that you mean Anneptis instead of Shrew...? Otherwise my post will be a lot different lolz...))

ΦI stalked over to the desk, watching the wolf appear, and the dove fly in before answering the Anneptis, albeit, rather rudely.Φ

I'm here for a starter, genius....

ΦI snapped, leaning against the branch/desk once I reached it, and turned my head to look at the Anneptis Poke attendant. My own familiar morphed, and slithered as a long, king cobra, down my arm and out across the desk, hissing and raising its hood as it passed closer to the wolf-shaped Anneptis. I began to tap my fingers against the surface of the desk impatiently a few moments later, wondering how long this was going to take.Φ
NPC

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:01 pm

(Nope, shrew, like the rodent)
NPC

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:19 pm

Rude or not, the Wolf didn't dare say anything back to the Baron that might, stir up his anger...or appetite.

"What'll it be? Poison? Bug? Grass? Water?" the Wold asked, his dove familiar flapping it's wings to move higher, and away from the scary looking snake that was down below.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:36 pm

ΦI thought for a moment at the question, the tapping of my fingers upon the desk ceasing. While I thought, my familiar also became silent, but rose off the table, its hood raised, its tongue flicking outwards slowly, tasting the air. Its eyes were drawn to the dove, ahhh, what a tasty treat it would be indeed. The cobra continued to follow its movements. A few minutes later, I turned fully towards the poke attendant, speaking.Φ

Hummm...Grass....Poison...? Humm....Grass...Poison...grass....poison...grass...poison..........grass....poison.....grass...........

ΦI carried on with this for the next minute or so, not really being able to make up my mind....I trailed off after a bit...and then after a few moments of silence, stood straight up and snapped my fingers, exclaiming.Φ

Why don't I look at both!!!

ΦI looked down at the attendant expectantly, waiting for him to follow the line of thought.Φ
NPC

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Moments later, the small shrew darted from the hole it went to earlier, in it's mouth were several scrolls, each with a list written upon them. The shrew, upon seeing the snake, became started, dropping the scrolls before darting back to it's cave. Right after the Wolf would walk over to them, grab them all with it's mouth and carry them to Azriel.

"Sorry about that, these two just arn't used to things that could eat them being here" the Wolf would say, but only after letting the scrolls go.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:24 pm

ΦI watched the shrew drop the scrolls out on the counter and then go back into its hole. Moved my hand towards the scrolls, and tendrils formed out of my essence, one for each scroll, and pulled them up, opening them all up at the same time, so I could look over them simultaneously. As I did this, my faimiliar let out a hiss of excitement, lowering its hood, and slithering slowly towards the hole where the shrew had disappeared. There it sat, peering into the hole, and flicking its tongue in and out in amusement, perhaps waiting for the shrew to come back out once I was done with the scrolls. After perusing the lists of pokemon for about 5 minutes, I slid them all back shut, and placed them in a pile on the counter.Φ

I've decided....I would like a...Bellsprout...please...

ΦI enunciated the last word a little too much, perhaps leading on the sarcasm behind it. Either way, I didn't care, as I leaned over the counter, smiling very nastily, displaying the wide array of very long sharp fangs that lined my mouth. My tongue even slithered out at one point, and licked the air very close to the wolf, almost playfully. There I waited, poised, much like my familiar was poised over the hole in which the shrew ran into before.Φ
NPC

Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:36 am

The wolf turned towards the small hole where the snake was letting out a growl, he hoped this would scare the snake away, or tell Azriel and the snake that until the snake moved, his pokemon would remain where it was.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:55 am

ΦI watched the wolf for a moment, then my tongue shot out again, grabbing the snake by the tail, and pulling it away from the hole, and back all the way over to me, where it morphed again into a small iguana, and sat on the top of my head, watching the hole still, its tongue still flicking in and out. I remained where I was, still grinning nastily with the fangs showing, watching the wolf closely.Φ
NPC

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:10 am

The Shrew, that was in hiding, would dash out of the hole the moment the snake left, it carried upon it's back a Pokeball perfectly balanced, despite it's quick movements. It would in a small burst of speed, dash right by Azriel drop the ball and scurry back towards the hole. The Wolf would wait, incase questions or anything were to be asked.
Azriel
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:19 am

ΦOnce the shrew deposited my pokeball on the table and left, I reached down, tendrils from my body lifting it up and seemingly sucking it into my body. The iguana watched the shrew attentively, but didn't make any move towards it, remaining on top of my head. Once I had my pokeball, I nodded towards the poke attendant.Φ

Thaaank you!

ΦI said, before turning, apparently much happier than when I had first walked in. I then left the poke center, and once outside, my familiar jumped down, and morphed into a gigantic crocodile, and I a humble salamander, who rode on its back. From there we disappeared into the muck and mire of the swamps, submerged into the waters and vanishing completely.Φ

Return to “Wild Pokemon Gym”