USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Second Try at a Starter

Something inside this gym is HOT, and it's not the gym leader. Come here to try yourself at a King Badge.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Second Try at a Starter

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:52 pm

*After leaving the Order after unsatisfactory service..or at least options, Vayu, Avanni, and I came to the Pokemon Gym in the Acadia District of the Laurentia Empire. It was my first time visiting, as before, but we found it easily enough. I opened the doors and we entered, looking around for the Gym Starter Master, hoping that they would provide more suitable types.*

"I hope this goes better than last time...."

*I said under my breath, so that only Vayu and Avanni could hear.*
NPC

Re: Second Try at a Starter

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:34 pm

"I was told you would be arriving... I was also told you were looking for a starter, Your choices are as follows, Normal, Fire, Ground and Fighting, I myself have a Conkeldurr" He would say to Zegakiah.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 pm

*Once upon seeing the speaker, I would walk towards him/her, listening to what they had to say, and thinking through the options. I was grateful that there were a few more choices and ones that I liked as well. After a few moments, I would speak, having made my decision.*

"I think that I'll take a Machop, please~"
NPC

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:08 am

"A wise choice" the Starter Master would say, he indeed liked the fighting type.

After Zegakiah made his choice a Nurse Joy would run out bringing a Pokeball with her in her hand. She would hand it to the Starter Master before walking off, she was busy, tending to Pokemon and all.

"I know you'll enjoy this, train it well and make sure your bond remains as tough and strong as the fist" the Starter Master would say.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 am

"Thank you...and I shall indeed..."

*I replied, giving a small bow before taking the pokeball carefully and placing into my belt. I then took my leave, Vayu and Avanni trailing along side of me as we left.*

Return to “Empire Pokemon Gym”