They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Zhanytos comes to obtain a Starter

Something inside this gym is HOT, and it's not the gym leader. Come here to try yourself at a King Badge.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Zhanytos comes to obtain a Starter

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:01 am

*A few days after completing the mission in the canyon, I entered into the Empire's territory, traveling through the the Acadia district, where I happened, to stumble upon a pokemon gym. I never had looking into these creatures before, much less thought about owning one. However, now they seemed to peak my interest, and I decided to go check it out, since I was already here. Thus, I entered into the Gym, and headed over towards the area that looked like it was designated for Starters. Began to look around, more out of curiosity, but also for a person who might assist me.*
NPC

Re: Zhanytos comes to obtain a Starter

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 am

The Pokemon Centre within the Acadian District's gym had to be the most normal of them all. When one first entered a nurse was at a desk, behind her the healing station, to her left the lobby and to her right the Pokemart. It was white and pink inside to give it a hospital-like feel, but a good shade of pink to add someone colour to what otherwise would look to emotionless. The nurse at the desk would politely speak.

"How may I help you" She would say he little curls of pink hair peaking out from beneath the nurse's cap.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:08 pm

*I turned and approached the nurse once I heard her call out to me, relieved that I found someone so quickly. I gave her a charming smile before replying.*

"Yes, ma'am, I'm looking for someone who can help me get started as a pokemon trainer..."
NPC

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:30 pm

"I'll notify him at once, just need your name then you can take a seat in the lobby. He'll be right out as soon as he is free." The nurse would say pressing a few button on her display before turning to call a persona name over the Intercom.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:40 pm

"Alright, Zhanytos is the name..."

*I said, before taking a seat in the lobby, waiting patiently there until someone called for me.*
NPC

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm

A few minutes later, the Starter Master would emerge from a door behind the desk. He would look at one of the displays before looking around the lobby.

"Zhanytos" He would call out looking for the guy... or girl... he wasn't too sure whom he was looking for as all he had was a name.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:41 pm

"Here"

*I said, rising from my seat, and walking towards the man who called my name, sizing him up a little, but without making it too apparent. Once I came near him, I stopped, and remained silent, waiting for instruction*
NPC

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

"Looking for a starter no?" he would say pausing after but not enough of a pause to let Zhanytos speak.

"Fire, Ground, Flying or Fighting" he would say after the pause.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm

"Umm, yes, I suppose..."

*I said, caught off-guard for a moment, thinking about the question for a moment before answering.*

"Fire, I guess..."
NPC

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:53 pm

"Let's see" the starter master would say,

"Charmander the Fire Salamander... Cyndaquil the Fire Shrew... Torchic the Fire Chicken... Chimchar the Fire Chimpanzee... Tepig the Fire Piglet... and Fennekin the Fire Fox" The Starter Master would say.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:10 pm

*I paused again, thinking over the choices. Each sounded unique and appealing in their own way, I wasn't sure which to pick at first. After a bit of contemplation, however, I made my decision, finally.*

"Alright, I'll take the Charmander, then..."

*I replied and then remained silent again, waiting for the starter master to respond or do whatever it was he normally did next.*
NPC

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:52 am

"Very well, just wait one moment" The Starter Master would say walking back behind the counter.

A few moments later he returned with the Charmander,.

"Here it is. Take good care of it" he would say to Thanytos.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 pm

"Oh, I most certainly will...Thank you for your assistance!"

*I said, smiling, taking the pokeball and bowing to the man respectively. I then left the starter master and the poke center behind, moving on to figure out this pokemon trainer business.*

Return to “Empire Pokemon Gym”