As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

POKEMON TIME!!!!

Welcome to Federation City's ELECTRIFYING Pokemon Gym.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

POKEMON TIME!!!!

Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:48 am

WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

φThe doors to the pokemon gym suddenly burst open, allowing a gale of snow and chilly wind to flow into the space. In in came a pink flash, a blur of movement came in as I shot in upon a large circular sled, having sledded down a large hill that was across from the pokemon center. After sliding halfway across the floor of the gym, I got up and dusted the snow off my clothing, looking around for the desk where I could get a starter. After glancing around, I stopped and quickly made by way over, skipping in time with some strange tune that I made up in my head. Upon reaching it, I slammed my hand onto the little bell that sat there, and continued to do so in rapid succession, looking around to see if anyone would come running.φ

HELLOOOOOOO!!!! ANYONE HERE!!!!

φI would call out over the sound of the bell that I continued to ring....continuously. All the while I continued to peer around, my other hand over my eyes, as though trying to block out the sun...that wasn't really there.φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Re: POKEMON TIME!!!!

Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:12 am

"Oiiii..."

From behind the desk, in the door frame, a pair of droopy, tired looking eyes peeked out. A hand held the frame as it looked at Okashi's obnoxious behavior with annoyance, albeit a bit of indifference. Slowly the person came out to stand between the door frame. A sleepy looking man with blonde hair in a loose bun at the top of his head stared at the girl in pink. Hints of unshaven stubble peppered the lower half of his face and he scratched the back of his head lazily.

"What do you want already....."

His tone of voice came out like a groan...that or Okashi had definitely just woken him up from a nap. Quite sure the two standing in front of each other are polar opposites.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:09 pm

φI stared at the man a little while, my hand hovering over the bell still, though my ringing of it had stopped, momentarily. With a smile, my hand pounced on the bell once more, for added dramatic effect, before I placed both hands on the counter and vaulted myself up upon it to sit.φ

HIIIII there, little man!! I'm here for a POKEMONNNNNNNN!!!!!

φThe last word was yelled out in a much lower voice than I normally used. I quickly covered my mouth, as though I had let out a belch, turning a little pink. I then let out a playful giggle, watching the man closely.φ

Can you help me...?

φI asked innocently, lowering my hand before placing an index finger against my lips, waiting for his response. My other hand became preoccupied with the edge of the desk, tracing what was within my reach it endlessly, all the while causing thick icicles to appear across it made of Coolmint Crystal. The crystals were cold enough to send a small draft into the area, as though someone had left a window open to the cold winter night air, although I seemed not to notice. I was still staring at the man, my eyes fluttering at him as I waited for his response.φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:16 pm

He watched with some indifference as she gave the largest shout he's ever heard in the gym so far (even with trainers going crazy in the gym, that scream was giving them a run for their money). Her seduction seemed to also have the opposite effect, since he took a couple steps back and gave her a confused and a bit grossed out expression.

"Look, I've got a wife and kid and--"

He shook his head after trying to explain himself, but got to the meat of the issue. Taking a few steps forward to the desk again, the man cleared his throat.

"Yes, if you're looking for a Pokemon, I can help you. Do you know which type you want?"
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:34 pm

φKeeping my finger where it was over my lips for a moment, I thought carefully about the types of pokemon there might be. After several minutes of contemplation, I pulled my finger down and looked carefully at the man.φ

Ice....cream....

φI replied...the first word more loudly than the second. Perhaps I was unable to say the first word without saying the second....but that may have just been ridiculous. Either way, I remained silent, watching the man still, remaining on the table where I sat. I ignored his gross look and attempt to reject me...he soon wouldn't be able to, nor did he really want to...deep down inside. I was far too sweet to be passed up, far too sweet indeed. However, for the meantime, we had business, and it was business before pleasure as always with me, not matter what! Yes....always...and so I waited...φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:56 am

"Ice cream..."

The sandy blonde haired man gave her a look of absolute disbelief, thinking that this conversation couldn't possibly have gone as ridiculously as it already has. He sighed, putting his palm against his forehead in a bit of frustration...what is with the youth nowadays......it was then it hit him.

"Ice cream..."

His hand reached under the desk, slammed a small box on an area of the desk next to her. It rattled a little as he quickly scampered through the door frame he had entered not too long ago. A minute or two later he came out with three Pokeballs, all held within his arms. He dumped then gently on the desk next to the box.

"These are all ice Pokemon. But since you wanted ice cream..."

His hand grabbed one Pokeball in particular and then pressed the button in the middle. In a flash of white light a Pokemon appeared...Vanillite! The receptionist gave a sly grin, impressed with himself.

"I thought this one might have interested you."
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:33 pm

φI watched curiously as the man came back with the pokeballs, apparently having some idea or sudden understanding about what I said. When he came back bearing pokeballs, I perked up a little, looking over them carefully. Then, as the pokemon appeared, my eyes widened, my hands going up into the air, my mouth widening.φ

WAHHHHHHHH, YEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

φMy shrill scream burst out, filling the room with its high pitch, probably louder than the yell I let out before, and definitely more irritating. I scooped the pokemon up (No pun intended...), hugging him to myself, squeaking out as I did.φ

OH MYYYY, He's PERFECT!!!! Your the best pokemon-starter-giver-outter EVER!!!

φIt wasn't too long before my excitement peaks, and I threw myself literally off the desk and into the arms of the man in front of me, wrapping my legs around his waist, flexible as the Liquorice they became like, and so I wouldn't fall off they wrapped around to his back as well. My arms did the same, except around his shoulders, and I squeezed tightly, giving him a massively sweet hug that lasted quite a while. Apparently I was thankful~ After a few minutes of hugging him, I pulled back a little, summoning several candy canes into my hand, before thrusting them into the man's mouth, allowing my sweet treats to tickle his taste-buds. I then remained there, waiting to see his reaction, hoping my candy was payment enough...and satisfying to the man's cravings.φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Verti Edelweiss
Tartarian of the Order

Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:38 am

When the girl jumped off the desk and came to hug him, he already had backed up a couple of steps but alas...it was too late. He was hugged tightly, barely breathing under her crushing liquorice appendages. Just as he was running out on his last breathe, he gave a sigh of relief as she let go, oxygen returning to his lungs. That relief was far short lived since his mouth was stuffed with candy canes just a few seconds after. On the floor, he lay with his last moments.

"How short my life was...I wish I had lived it positively...I would have enjoyed it so much more..."

He thought just as he was starting to drift...

"It's not too late!"

Within the depths of his thoughts, a foreign voice called out to him.

"Huh...?"

"It's not too late to stay positive before you die! You can do it! Live the last seconds with optimism and vigor!"

He suddenly had a surge of last bit of energy and felt like he could do anything. Snapping open his eyes, he looked at Okashi, one arm shakily and slowly lifting to her eye level. His fingers curled inside of his palm and...gave her the shakest thumbs up before collapsing, a little comical ghost drifting out and from under the candy canes in the man's mouth.

The screen panned out and it is clearly seen behind a magic crystal ball, the image crackling a bit like a television's screen. Verti, the Dimensional Witch, was watching the ball. The red-head gave a giggle and smile, raising a maroon painted index finger and waving it like a goodbye.

"Rest in peace, brave Pokemon-starter-giver-guy. You did great... Oh right, I forgot."

The tip of her raised index finger glowed black and purple and she drew a small circle. A 'portal' opened from there, the other end seemed to be on the other side of the box that was on the desk, outside of Okashi's view. Time seemed to be slowed down where her hand had appeared. She stuck her hand into the portal, it appearing on the other side, and pushed the box over and off the desk in the direction of Okashi. Her hand retracted before the box could hit the floor and the portal on both sides disappeared right as time was returned to a normal pace.

In Verti's crystal ball, the box clattered to the floor and the five empty Pokeballs that came with Okashi's new Pokemon rolled to her feet along with a Pokebelt that she needed to strap them in, completing her equipment she needed.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:28 pm

φI watched, smiling gleefully as the man lay on the floor, dying, wondering how he was enjoying my candy. After he breathed his last, I got up, examining him up and down, and then poking him in several different places. The thumbs up had perhaps meant he liked them..? I squealed gleefully at the prospect, though I then leaned over him again, examining him with screwed up face and narrowed eyes.φ

WAKE UPPPP!!!

φI gave him a particularly sharp jab in the ribs, before the box fell off the counter, spilling its contents. I turned my head to look at them, and jumped up and down, totally distracted from the man at the prospect of more pokemon. I giggled, picking up the belt and empty pokeballs, strapping them on and stowing them carefully away out of sight under my pink garments. I then looked around, wondering how the box had fallen...then shrugged, not really caring.φ

Thank you, nice pokemon-equipment giving fairy-lady!!

φI said aloud, waving at thin air, and probably, by this time, getting a lot of really strange looks from any passerby or any attendants of the gym. Whenever anything strange or out of the ordinary happened, it was usually the work of fairies...yes, most definitely. I leaped back over the counter again, and made my way towards the door. Should anyone stop me, I would stop, otherwise I would head out, skipping back out into the blizzard, with my new pokemon safely in its pokeball on my belt.φ
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Return to “Federation Pokemon Gym”