USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Dynamic Duo!: Umbrix and Elodie's Introduction

Like the rest of the city, all of the peoples homes are high in the branches of the trees hanging and spider-webbing cross the canopy of the Zen City. Each home is of similar size and each one is made of woven vines that have been grown into these hanging homes for hundreds of years. Each home is passed from generation to generation or simply given to a new owner when needed. The homes at the heart of the city are the oldest and each time new one is needed it must be grown.
NPC

Re: Dynamic Duo!: Umbrix and Elodie's Introduction

Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:08 pm

♥The phantom girl ignored Elodie's sudden shrieks and Umbrix's sudden uncomfortable stance. The girl's hands could easily pass through anything that Umbrix attempted to shield himself with, for as he had forgotten, she was a ghost. So, her hand passed through his arm as she continued to search, deeper into his clothing...grasping for something. Eventually she found it and pulled it out....The jewel encrusted dagger from earlier! For some reason, despite her....phantom-ness...she was able to touch it...to hold it...even to try and pull it out from where it was secured in Umrbix's clothing. She pulled a few times, but it was stuck...And she wailed in distress.

Just as she did, a sudden shuddering could be heard, as suddenly the pieces of the skeleton started to move, then rose, jumbling themselves back into order, back into where they were supposed to be. And at the same time this happened, the dagger suddenly brighten again, flashing light outwards from it. The skeleton advanced towards Umbrix and the Phantom girl, cutlass and pistol raised at the ready. The Phantom girl started struggling all the more, pulling and tugging at the dagger, desperate to get it out.♥
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:23 pm

"For goodness sake, just give her the damned thing!"

I shouted as I stomped over, rummaging at Umbrix's belt, not worried about skinship at this point. I mean, there's a skeleton that's practically immortal about to shoot us again anyway. I pull the dagger out roughly, practically throw it at the phantom girl. Whatever she wanted to do with it, fine! But right now we had to defend ourselves. I pull out a card for [Gamble], the yellow energy flowing between my fingers as I flip it over:

NPC

Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:24 pm

♥The phantom girl turned quickly once the dagger had been released, pulling it from its sheath, causing it to glow all the more in her hands. Even as she turned, the skeleton pirate was baring down upon her, cutlass raised and pistol pointed in her direction. Let let out a terrifying screech, before darting forwards, plunging the dagger towards the skeleton's exposed and empty ribs. The dagger's blade found its mark, plunging itself straight through the skeleton's sternum, and cleaving it in half, but not before the pistol fired another shot, and the cutlass came down straight through her left shoulder, cleaving her nearly in two. An explosion of light burst from the dagger, lighting up the entire cave with its intensity. The skeleton was caught in its glow, and its very bones dissolved in sizzling light, leaving nothing behind but the cutlass and pistol laying on the ground. The phantom girl fell to the ground a moment later, as the light subsided, dropping the dagger in the process.

She would lay there for what seemed to be hours, but really was only 5 more minutes, before she rose again, turning to look at the people whom had helped her. A smile crossed her face for the first time since they met....and then...She spoke.♥

"Thank you, friends. You've vanquished my murdered, a dread pirate from more a century before....This was his underground hideout, where he kept me as a slave. Unfortunately, he and I were trapped down here when a sudden earth-tremor sealed the entrance. Eventually he killed me, but not before I poisoned his remaining food supply. For over 100 years now we have been haunting this place and each other....my presence keeping him from leaving or moving on while his keeping me from speaking...You, with the help of that magical dagger, have succeeded in dispelling him...I knew of its abilities to vanquish spiritual powers, but it evaded my grasp in that glass case....It, along with whatever else you find in this cavern are yours for the taking...soon my own spirit will move on, but before it does, I will create a way out for the both of you....May your days be long and your path's steadfast, dear friends~♥"

♥The Phantom girl gave a small curtsy, before turning and moving towards the chair where the skeleton pirate once sat. Upon touched it, the back bent, and the chair transformed into a staircase etched out of the rock, leading upwards back to the surface. As she turned back to them, her form began to fade away, and she only managed another blissful smile and a small wave before she completely disappeared. The contents of the room, if they were to search and plunder it would include: The pirate's ordinary cutlass and pistol, the magic spiritual-dispelling dagger, and a chest with a total of 80 GC, hidden beneath the chair of the pirate. Otherwise, they were now free to leave the caves...if they so chose to....♥

((Both Elodie and Umbrix are also awarded 2 bonus Points each due to the length and nature of this adventure topic. Sorry, I went a little overboard~ =D ))
Umbrix
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:47 am

(( Thank goodness. This post will be for the both of them:))

Umbrix gave a light sigh as the events panned out to a close. At the end, the spirit girl could finally speak and he watched looked around carefully as she did, especially so since she spoke of any treasure. His eyes managed to spot a few of the more obvious items that were used right.

"Rest in peace..."

he said, bowing with respect. The first thing he had laid his hands on were the jeweled dagger which was able to dispell spirits. Useful, if he could say so himself. Therefore he found it best if Elodie would take it. He dropped the dagger into his little sister's hands, finding her the most magically gifted one. She also seemed to scramble over to pick up the pistol that was left behind...whatever she was going to do with that, he just cautioned her to be careful with it.

He was right about to leave when his keen eyes managed to see a gentle sparkle under the chair which the pirate was sitting under previously. Yes...a chest. A hidden one at that, but in a rather obvious place. He pulled it out roughly, setting it in the middle of the cavern floor and cracked open the hinge. The chest gave an annoying squeak and one of the hinges gave out completely from the heavy rust. It had been quite a while since it was opened. Nonetheless, the GC inside of it was still worthwhile and Umbrix split the currency between himself and his sister. Holding out a hand, they walked together out of the cavern.

Return to “Hanging Homes”