They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Into the Boilers, Zegekiah and Alexis

The Polderstokes are what powers the Helm Islands. The Polderstokes are MASSIVE boilers that are several hundred metres tall and each take up ten city blocks. Many people come here to train in the steam filled boilers.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Into the Boilers, Zegekiah and Alexis

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:32 am

[Bump]
NPC

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:38 am

Zegakiah was right in that the culprit was gone, and now he was standing amongst heavily damaged boiler equipment. Two people in Steam Suits would come walking into the area Zegakiah was in. Each would point rather large 3 barrel cannons at him.

"We told you to find the culprit, not destroy the place that powers our city!" one would say, they were oddly quick to respond, as if something was watching the Polderstokes very carefully, but not something strong enough to detect the Keizite at the time.

"Were going to have to ask you to leave" the other suit would say.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:59 am

ΣI turned as the suited workers came towards me, the Phoenix Phasma around me flashing, ready to be used at any moment to deflect or protect from their attacks. Once I saw and heard they were not to cause me hard, at least not yet, I nodded before speaking.Σ

Please, lower your weapons and lead the way out....The culprit is gone, and now so I will too go...

ΣI said, gesturing forwards with my hand. I made no move of hostility, though I did not lower or extinguish my Phasma yet, not really trusting the workers yet. When and if they lead me out, then I would dismiss the shield around me and follow them. Until then I waited, watching the guards carefully, in case they decided to become violent.Σ
NPC

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:02 am

"The main elevator is gone, well have to take the stairs" the one Guard Worker would say.

They both began to walk towards the stairs, and once they got there, would wait for Zegakiah

"Just up there stairs and out the way you came, we'll be here repairing things" the other Would say.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:12 am

ΣOnce the guards began to move, the Phasma around me fizzled out, and I followed behind them. Vayu and Avanni transformed into their human forms and followed me as well, remaining silent, though worrying about me and Alexis. I kept my eyes on the road, so to speak, focusing on getting out of here. Once I did, then I could worry about Alexis...I needed to get back to Keiz right away and get to my brother. He would know what to do. When I got to the stairs, I turned to the workers, giving them a nod.Σ

Thank you both...sorry about the mess, have a good day....

ΣI then turned and headed up the stairs, heading out with Vayu and Avanni and making our way out of the City and heading back to Keiz.Σ
Thundarius
Tartarian of the Order

Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:40 am

As Zegekiah was leaving, a small ping would sound out followed by a hologram-like image of the allotted amount of gold "33 Gold". This was both the share for him and Alexis, which he would have to personally transfer to her, if she came back from wherever Keizite Revil took her.

Return to “Polderstokes”