They say Yonohara was made by a sword. They say the Order dipped a cold blade into the ocean, and when they pulled it out two perfect drops fell back into the sea, and those drops became the islands of Yonohara. Legends and tales say Yonohara was made by a handful of brave men. Warriors, willing to give their lives for what seems to have become a forgotten word: honour.

Into the Boilers, Zegekiah and Alexis

The Polderstokes are what powers the Helm Islands. The Polderstokes are MASSIVE boilers that are several hundred metres tall and each take up ten city blocks. Many people come here to train in the steam filled boilers.
NPC

Into the Boilers, Zegekiah and Alexis

Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Arriving at the Gates, the two would see a single man dressed in a mechanical looking steam suit, this suit had a built in hand welder and clamps for a left hand. A light whistling could be heard from steam shooting out the exhaust near the back.

"I assume you're the two the Fuhrer sent?" the Muffled and hollow voice would say from inside the steamsuit.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Into the Boilers, Zegekiah and Alexis

Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:04 pm

((Continued from topic Here ))

"It was nothing...we both pull our weight to get the mission done...without teamwork, we won't succeed..."

ΣI responded plainly to Alexis and then fell silent again, almost as though I was ignoring her, though I really wasn't. I just wasn't a very talkative person, especially around people I didn't know well. In actuality, I was still deep in thought about how this mission was going to play out. Upon seeing the worker, I would walk towards him, with Vayu and Avanni close behind.Σ

"Yes, we are..."

ΣI responded to the worker, stopping a foot or so from the gate and waiting for him to respond.Σ
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:08 pm

"True~♥"

☼I responded quietly, watching Zegakiah closely as we moved towards the gate. Something about him was very different...very alluring to me. I almost couldn't take my eyes off of him...at least before Silvano nudged me and I looked towards the worker at the gate that Zegakiah was now talking to. I kept silent, waiting for the worker to let us in, feeling that I needed to be quiet for now, though it was hard to keep myself from not spouting up again.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
NPC

Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 pm

"Well, it's time you two enter the heart of the Helm Islands" The Worker Guard would say as his suit hissed and whistled as he walked towards the entrance to the Polderstokes, upon opening the door, a massive blast of heat would exit, it wasnt hot enough to burn, but staying inside without protection for too long might be a bad idea. Luckily, they all had suits, and the two Alexis and Zegekiah had were specially made by the Fuhrer for them. They were much much more agile than the big clunky steamsuits the regular worked and guard had to wear.

Upon entering the Polderstokes, they would pass hissing a whislting pipes, cogs, gears, coal pits and smaller corridors before coming to a massive open bit, literally 10 stories tall and what had to be 30 deep. This pit was enclosed by steel and concrete, inside this pit were 4 boilders, each the size of large skyscrapers, each made of solid iron. At the very bottom of this pit was magma, this was used to heat the massive boilers. All around the boilers was a spiralling walkways, this allowed the boilers to be repaired and inspected, this also allowed one to go to the depths were the magma was. Deep below, at the base of the boulders a a Dwarf could be seen, he wasn't wearing protection but was fine because they were used to the heat.

Before anyone could get a decent look, a cloud of blue would whisp up from the dwarves head and float upwards fading away. After the whisp was gone, the Dwarf, could be seen jumping into the magma filling the Polderstokes with screams before the magma ended that.

"What the hell!" the Worker Guard would yell.

Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:00 am

ΣI nodded and followed the guard into the worker's area, taking note of my surroundings as we walked. Once we approached the area where the dwarf was standing, I would take notice of him as well, having never seen one before. They were indeed interesting people, especially the kind that throw themselves into molten rock. My eyes widened at this action taken, as very strange as it was. The most interesting part, at least for me, was the sign of the wisp that rose out from him before. I took a stance, quickly looking around the area, seeing if I could see anything else that might be causing the Dwarf's fall. Should I see anything, I would probably react, depending on what it was. Meanwhile, Vayu and Avanni took their Soul Weapon forms as gantlets on my wrists and hands. I waited where I was still looking around, hoping to catch a glimpse of our enemy.Σ
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:12 am

☼I followed behind Zegakiah, with hands at my side and Silvano behind me. Upon seeing the dwarf tumble over the side, I brought my hand to my mouth and let out a small, yet high pitched scream. Silvano grabbed my shoulder, ready to transform, though I probably wasn't ready to wield him. I kept my eyes on the area where the dwarf fell for a few moments, unsure of what to do. This was all so unexpected, so sudden, and then I quickly turned my eyes towards Zegakiah. He was looking around now, apparently attempting to find a culprit....something I didn't even thing of. I shook myself mentally, attempting to get a grip with myself. I took my hand away from my mouth, focusing Photogess around it as I did, so that it glowed bright white with light and energy that radiated from it. From the Photogess on my hand, small waves of Photogess and light began to spread outwards through the air, and outwards into the area, as though I was scanning the surroundings, looking for whatever it was Zegakiah thought was there. This would either help me sense another presence, hopefully, or make whatever was invisible visible to us.☼
Born from Light and Dark, the flower blooms into stunning beauty, sparkling like Diamond. Will you be mesmerized?

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Environment

Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:56 pm

The massive boilers build into the depths of the massive pit below echoed the sound of the screaming Dwarf as he jumped into the bubbling magma. The wisp the two saw come from the poor fellow would split in half before floating in two separate directions down two catwalks that lead between the two boilers on either side out of the view of the two from where they were way up top. As they disappeared behind the boilers, a screaming echo, following by a shriek would be heard as if two more people were boiled and burnt alive. At this point the Photogess was shot about the room, but with the boilers being so far down, the Photogess didn't have enough energy to sustain a trip to the bottom and around the boilers. T

However, down the catwalk to their left, a wisp could be seen in the service elevator, floating over top a steaming tube beside an unorthodox control panel.
NPC

Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:07 pm

The Guard/Worker from before, with much haste would run towards the exit, the way out. Arriving at the exit, he found it locked, but that wasn't going to stop him, no, he had a Welding Torch. And with that welding torch he would begin torching the door in an attempt to escape.

"I'M NOT GOING TO DIE" He called out.

The group at this point wasn't being stealthy...
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:55 pm

ΣI carefully traced the paths the wisps took out of our line of sight, in cased we needed to reach them later. I then turned and punched the air violently with a fist covered with Vayu's gauntlet form. A blast of super condensed air/wind blasted forwards, intending on striking the man and knocking him out. He was becoming more of a hindrance than a help at this point, and it was better he was knocked out than could be manipulated by whatever these wisps were into killing himself...or us. After lunching the punch, I turned and pointed towards the elevator shaft, speaking.Σ

Alexis...we have our quarry...watch yourself...

ΣI warned, before running off down the left catwalk, straight towards the wisp. As I did, I focused my Reality Bending, creating a Phasma out of the heat energy wafting around me and the air molecules the surrounded myself as well. The result was a thin white aura which gave off lots of heat, and was very hot itself, though I felt none of it. The Phasma was shaped like a Rhino, with horn lowered and charging as I ran, attempting to pierce into the wisp as I approached the elevator shaft, the horn of the Phasma out far enough to reach the wisp before I got there, so that I wasn't in too much danger of falling down the shaft, or into the elevator.Σ
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:02 pm

☼By this time, I had snapped out of my shocked state, taking on a more determined and focused stance. I grabbed Silvano's hand that was still resting on my shoulder and instantly he morphed into his weapon form, which was a scythe. I spun him around a few times, watching Zegakiah run off towards the wisp.☼

And the same to you...

☼I said, before thrusting my hand towards the wisp. The rest of the Photogess left there blasted outwards, beaming straight into Zegakiah's Phasma, using it as a medium to then rocket outwards and into the elevator at high speeds, attempting to create a cage of Photogess around the wisp, so that it couldn't flee from Zegakiah's attack. The Photogess that ran through Zegakiah's Phasma would also add to it, enhancing its defenses and offenses, in case the wisp decided to attack him. Afterwards, I remained where I was, focusing more Photogess into small spheres that began to orbit my body, ready to use when I needed them.☼

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Environment

Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:07 am

When Zegekiah charges to the wisp, he would crash straight into the rear of the Elevator Lift instantly dispelling that same wisp. Just then, the entire elevator would shake and a large snap would be heard as the suspension cable gave way. Seemed there was going to be a quick 30 story drop to the bottom...

What happened next would determine weather or not the two were separated or not.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:10 pm

ΣSince the Phasma around me was larger/longer myself, the front part of the Rhino-shaped Phasma was inside the elevator, while myself and its mid and rear were just outside of it. Upon seeing the wisp vanish and hearing the snap, I launched myself backwards, dispelling the Phasma at the same time in a burst to push me further back, away from the now falling elevator. I landed about 10 yards away from it, watching and listening as the now empty elevator made its appearance below.Σ

Strange...I think we need to find the source of these wisps rather than fight them on their own...

ΣI spoke aloud, turning my head sideways to get a look at Alexis behind me. She was quicker on her feet than I presumed, and seemed quick to support my attacks, a good quality in a partner, at least for me.Σ
Alexis
5th Rank
5th Rank

Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:16 pm

☼I watched hesitantly as Zegakiah pushed himself backwards, away from the wrecked elevator. I sighed, stepping towards him slowly, while looking around to see if I could see any more wisps. It seemed our avenue of getting down to the lower levels was gone...at least the conventional one.☼

I agree...but I'm not picking anything up...maybe we need to search around the boilers, my powers weren't able to go down that far, and that's the last place we saw those wisps. The only problem is, we're going to have to find a way down now...

☼I replied, still walking towards Zegakiah, carefully looking around.☼

Aspect of a Shrew

Death Guardian
Environment

Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:20 pm

For now, nothing strange would go down, everything was normal. There were no wisp's, no strange occurrences, not a thing, it was clear that the upper levels were free of anything suspicious... or one hoped.
Zegakiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:42 pm

I agree...lets go down to the boilers....

ΣI said, walking over towards the now empty elevator shaft. With the suspension cable broke, there was no danger of the elevator moving either which way to crush us when we entered. I smiled, reaching my hands, still covered with the gauntlet forms of my Soul Partners, focusing my powers of Reality Bending again. Within the next few moments the shadow of a Phasma was built around me, using pieces of metal from the broken elevator shaft as well as the energy from the hot air around me, combined into the shape of large bluish-grey octopus, rippling tentacles with the strength of steel. The next moment, I was in the elevator shaft, the tentacles of my Phasma helping to grip the sides of the shaft, and slowly "walking" me downwards, though with some time I went faster, getting used to the new mode of transportation.Σ

Coming...?

ΣI would call up the shaft after descending down quite a ways, hoping that Alexis could find her way down without too much trouble.Σ

Return to “Polderstokes”