USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Fetch the News!

Fortress Peaks Chromium Badge is up for grabs, you'll just have to bust down the STEEL doors to get there first.
NPC

Re: Fetch the News!

Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:57 pm

Both of the fighters that came were unlucky, as was most of the Helm Islands, the Paperworks was having issues. Zhanytos, as much as he looked wouldn't be able to find an up to date version of the paper anywhere, Not at all, not nowhere!

The woman stumbled backwards with shock, she forgot all about the shopping bags and just stepped back, she wasn't a soldier or a fighter, just someone wife, whom thought at this moment she was going to be killed. She was out of breathe, even after Elodie asked for the paper. However, another person walking some 13 or so feet away saw this and immediately drew his Flintlock pistol. After that he pointed it at Elodie.

"Newspapers haven't been delivered to anyone, back of from the lady" He yelled out.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:41 pm

*After covering a good area of the city, still using the rooftops and cat-walks to get around quickly, I indeed found no current newspaper. I stopped on a high roof near the middle of the city, staring around and allowing myself a moment's rest and thought. I held my Naginata close to myself, partially leaning against it for support as its butt end sat against the roof top. If no papers were delivered, then the only place to go to get the news, whether on paper or not, was the newspaper writers! I scanned around the city as I thought this, searching from where I was for the editors or daily journal's office, hoping that once I found it, I would have some luck there. If I was able to make it out from where I was, I would make my way towards it over the roof tops, and once there walk inside, requesting to see the head writer or editor. If I wasn't so lucky to see it, I would began to fan out from where I was across the roofs, scanning more and more of the city as I went, looking for the office in question.*
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed May 06, 2015 7:08 pm

"Whatever, I just asking a question, you JERK!"

I thought as I dipped myself low into a polite curtsy and plastered a serene smile on my face. The sparks at my heels were fading and I had no time to deal with people who weren't going to help me AND going to threaten me at gunpoint! What a waste of time! I excused myself calmly and dashed away quickly, passing by multiple people who looked to see what the heck just passed by them. I stopped instantly in front of a store that appeared to have an empty newspaper bin. Not wanting to cause ANOTHER scene, I patted down my hair, smoothed down my dress and approached the person at the counter calmly.

"Good morning! Sorry about not getting the newspapers to you yet, I'm the new newspaper...errr...girl. They just hired me recently, but I'm lost. Can you tell me where the offices are? I'll get it to you as soon as I get there, promise! <3"
NPC

Thu May 07, 2015 11:52 am

From where Zhanytos was, on the roof of a building, a massive factory could be seen in the distance. The massive building was a factory, one of the larger ones in the area. On it's side in large white font read "PaperWorks" It was a good distance away, but nothing too far.

-----------

When Elodie came through the open door of the small store, a young cashier would look at her very displeased. It was clear she did not want to be at work today, or perhaps ever. She looked up from her book at Elodie with a glare telling her "what". It was right before she could start speaking that Elodie did first.

"I don't deal with the newspaper" She says chewing on some gum while talking to Elodie.

A pause would follow then she spoke again.

"But as you can see were out, if you were a good paper girl, you'd go directly to the Paperworks, you know, the giant building outside with the name on it!" she said with a snappy tone before blowing a bubble with her gum and returning to her book.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Sat May 09, 2015 10:49 pm

*As I scanned and searched, my gaze eventually settled upon the PaperWorks. A moment later, I was racing in its direction, quickly scanning the roof tops and choosing the quickest route there. I shot across the broken landscape, careful to choose the smallest gaps possible to jump, while also making the straightest path I could to my destination. Eventually I would make my way over towards it and once close, I would begin to scan the building itself, looking for an entrance. After spotting the main one, I would move towards it swiftly, only abandoning the roofs once I was within a stones-throw of the building itself. I then descended to the street and made my way directly to its doors, where I slowed only a little, not wanting to just barge in, yet in the essence of time, wanting to get in as swiftly as possible. I took a quick check of any people near by, looking for anyone, employee perhaps, or otherwise who might be entering the building. If there were, I would ask them for access in, if not, I would attempt to knock on the door or find some sort of door bell or other signaling device in order to ask for admittance.*
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 am

By the time the cashier said her last word, I had already decided to ignore her. This city was full of fucking trash people who had no manners or politeness from what I could see, so there was no other way to treat them other than what they were. You either ignore it or you take it out...unfortunately, because the latter choice was full of consequences that I didn't want to deal with, I chose the former option and instead drew a card from [Gamble], holding it up to my eyes to see what I managed to obtain with my random draw:

I rolled my eyes, throwing the card up in the air. It floated there, dissolving quickly and leaving empty space; I saved it in storage, knowing I couldn't use it now. Instead I pulled another [Gamble] card, this time coming up with:

I groaned. An even worse draw than last time...? How could this be? I silently cursed this awful contract. I thought I was supposed to be its Lady Luck? I sighed outloud, swiping the card away. My dark nails turned nearly white with a tinge of blue as I pulled my hand back across my chest. Turning around, I flung out my hand as if throwing something. A long, brilliant white thunder bolt flew from my hand through the doorway of the store and stuck against the wall that was facing it. With a quick tug, it pulled me fast in its direction. The lightning like whip retracted back into my hand. I turned quickly, slinging the whip upwards towards the roof of a rather medium sized building and it flung me upwards. Landing on my feet upon the roof I scanned the area...there it was! A-And so was Zhanytos! Argh! Without wasting time, I pulled my lightning whip like appendage to attach onto a larger building and swung my way in the direction of the Paperworks building, already preparing a new [Gamble] card soon.
Environment

Mon May 11, 2015 2:42 am

As Zhanytos approached the Paperworks he would notice several large truck doors, all around these doors were pallets and crates. On these pallets were papers, which if inspected would show the right date and what not. Along the same wall where the truck bays were, there was a small set of doors, which Zhanytos would come to. The doors were locked and close. Around the yard and bays there were no people, no workers, no one. Something was odd, or off about everything. It was probably best to alert the authorities, grab a stack of papers and leave. But one could stay and inspect.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed May 13, 2015 12:58 pm

*Upon seeing the papers and inspecting the correct date and time, I would grad a handful, stuffing them along my belt and into my shirt and wherever else I could place them. I was very careful not to overload myself as I did this and not to ruin the papers either. After taking the papers, I took one last look around, notcing the odd absence of workers and such, which made me want to leave even quicker, if that was possible.

I turned and shot towards the way I came, quickly finding the nearest building and launching myself up the wall, using my Naginata where necessary, until I was up on the roof tops. From there, I made my way as directly as I could towards the pokecenter, making sure to keep an eye out for Elodie, incase she attempted to ambush me.*
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Even though they were going to the same place, Zhanytos and I were several meters away from each other when we caught each others' eyes. Strange though, I had wanted to go and attack him even with my awful, useless draw, but something kept telling me to go on to the factory instead. Therefore, contrary to Zhanytos's actions, I decided to go and inspect the area instead. I swung down from an adjacent building rooftop with the whip-like appendage, the last of it fizzling into my palm. As the spell dissipated, my shoes touched down gently onto the concrete, the dress and petticoats of mine fluttering gently. I walked towards the large truck, smoothing the front of my dress down and pulling at my curls to make sure they were straight again as I did so. A weird feeling in my stomach had been irking me, ever since Zhanytos had passed me, so rather than just grabbing the papers and leaving, my curiosity got the better of me. I wanted to know what exactly was going on instead of getting one damn newspaper. Besides, wasn't this setup too obvious? I approached the truck full of newspapers, grabbing the top one and bringing it to eye level.

"Well, the date is right...but..."

I lowered it a bit, turning to observe my surroundings...maybe I was being watched? I waited a little bit longer, looking around cautiously. W-W-Whatever I couldn't waste anymore time! I opened my heart purse, shoving a good number in there before summoning the spell from the last [Gamble], the lightning whip appendage grabbing onto a rooftop to pull me back up there again.
NPC

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 pm

At the Pokemn Centre, there was crying, screeching and general chaos as all the Pokemon there suddenly began to go wild, the sudden appearance and feeling of Ignatius rising up had started and scarred them and the Starter Master and nurses were doing their best to try and calm them. From outside the Pokemon Centre, all that was heard was shouting and crying. At the counter of the store was a single nurse scrambling to help all the people that were lined up now.
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:50 am

*Once I passed Elodie with no problems, I increased my speed at the cost of being very cautious. I still kept an eye out, but not as much as before. Once on the roofs, I began making my way quickly across the city, straight towards the pokemon center, where I needed to deliver the papers. It was faster now, going back upon a definite route, knowing exactly where I was going. After crossing a few dozen roofs, the pokecenter would come into sight, and I would burst across the last few roofs before jetting myself earthbound once more. Upon landing, I broke into a breakneck run straight into the front entrance, avoiding the people in line as much as I could. Once inside, I quickly made my way towards the front counter, waving my Naginata around to get people to move, if necessary, but really to get the attention of the pokemon attendants.*

Oi!! You there! I've got the papers you requested!!

*As I yelled out, I pulled out a few of the papers that were tucked in my belt, preparing to pull out more when I got rid of these.*
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:47 pm

I flew across the rooftop, holding my purse a little closer to me to keep the pages from the newspaper together. There was that strange feeling that I had again...and was it just me or did everyone below the rooftops look a lot more panicked then they did before? Detecting that the lightning whip spell was going to fade soon, I pulled out another card to see what I drew from [Gamble] this time:

The draw made me giggle in delight and I pumped my fist happily. Finally a good card! Immediately the card faded and I dropped from from the roof, landing on my feet like a cat. I headed back towards the Pokemon Center, moving at 3 times the speed I would usually. With the help of the ability, I managed to make it to the Pokecenter quicker than I had left. A huge number of people were lined up, many of them carrying flailing Pokemon or holding ropes to restrain the larger ones. Opening up Reinhart, I plowed through with him open to push people and their Pokemon out of the way.

" 'Cuse me, coming through!"

Not many people were happy to be pushed aside, but a good number were so distracted by their Pokemon they didn't really care too much. Finally reaching the inside of the Pokecenter, I closed my parasol and clutched my purse, rushing to the counter to try to turn in the papers. I saw that Zhanytos was on the other side as well, attempting to turn in his papers. Because of my smaller and thinner build, I pushed myself between people and smacking the newspapers on the counter. I said in a loud voice, not even sure if a nurse was paying attention to our menial task at this point.

"H-Here! I've gotten what you asked for, ma'am, I..."

I was pushed back a little as the crowd surged slightly, but pulled right back towards the counter, my small hands barely holding onto the countertop.

"I hope this is enough!"
NPC

Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:43 pm

Zhanytos was the first to arrive, he came through the crowd of people and their panicking pokemon. One just happened to be so upset it began shooting [Thunderbolt] all around itself. Elodie was soon to follow. The nurse standing behind the counter was scrambling herself trying to do her best to tend to the pokeballs and people. Zhanytos, and Elodie were both told the same thing.

"Thanks for your help, here's the Gold for the mission and a reward for you" The nurse would quickly say while doing her job, multitasking like a champion.

After she spoke, she began helping those who were next in line.

There it was, the 4 Gold and a Earth Plate. The Earth Plate was the prize for Zhanytos who won the race.

A small number would appear above each of thier wrists displaying the 1 Point they earned.

[Earth Plate: An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is a stone tablet that boosts the power of Ground-type moves.]
Zhanytos
6th Rank
6th Rank

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:58 am

*After delivering the papers that I had, I quickly picked up the reward items, pocketed them, and headed out of the door, not wanting to get in anyone else's way. Once I managed to push through the crowd and get out the doors, I halted for a moment outside, my head turned upwards towards the sky. I could sense something....something happening back in the Order. The air from there was saturated with chaos, enough that I could taste it on the air. Something big was going down there, and I was itching to find out. I quickly took the the rooftops, wondering if whatever was going on was causing the papers to not be delivered. I quickly made my way towards the outskirts of the city and eventually made my way north again, moving quickly towards the Order.*
Elodie
6th Rank
6th Rank

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:18 pm

"W-Wait...! Hold on!"

I shouted to him, looked to Zhanytos leaving in a hurry. It appeared he was too distracted or it was too loud in the Pokecenter to even hear me. The nurse gave us a reward, but I didn't even bother...and instead nudged people out of the way to try to get to Zhanytos who was rushing towards the door. There was something in the air and I couldn't exactly understand it. And maybe he had more answers? By the time I managed to squeeze out of the Pokecenter, dodging a [Flamethrower] from a startled Tepig as I did so, Zhanytos had already gained tons of ground away from me. I pulled back the urge to stomp the ground.

"RUDE!"

Instead I pursed my lips and dashed in his direction, pulling out cards to try to catch up as I went.

Return to “Helms Pokemon Gym”