I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Chizuni's Starter Pokemon

Deep inside a GRASSY cave you'll find the Forested POokeField. Come here to try your best for a Flora Badge, or shop at the PokeCentre.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Chizuni's Starter Pokemon

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:20 am

*After a short journey from the Murkwood Isles to Zen City, or at least short for me, I arrived at the pokemon center. Being the person I was, I had gotten rather bored of Keiz recently and decided to get out for some fresh air. After reassuring Kama that I would be fine on my own and after he gave me and idea to start training pokemon, I decided to take up the hobby after all, since...there was nothing else to do at the moment. I walked into the pokemon center shortly after arriving, and once inside, I set to search for whomever would be able to gift me with my starter.*
NPC

Re: Chizuni's Starter Pokemon

Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:45 pm

When Chizuni got to the Zen City Pokemon Gym she would be greeted by a stronger looking man in purple. He was about average in height but made up for it with his muscular body, he had darker grey hair, and was carrying a cloth with him. This was the Starter Master, each Gym had it's own Starter Master, and just like each Gym's Nurse Joy, each Gym's Starter Master was identical to the last. Not Seeing any Pokemon clipped to Chizuni's holster the Starter Master quickly took notice and moved towards her. As he approached her he would greet her.

"I suppose you are here to acquire your first Pokemon." the Starter Master would say, after this he waited for a response.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

(That pic is broken, btw...)

*I turned as the Gym Starter Master (GSM for short) came towards me, inquiring about my presence here. His form was pleasing to the eye, which allowed me to give him a smile, attempting to hide my slight blush. I had to keep my thoughts in order...I was here for a purpose and that was that. I placed my hands on my hips, business like an all, as I spoke in turn, although still giving him a mysterious smile.*

"Of course I am...I would see no other reason to be here. And I assume that you are here to help me with that...?"

*I said in my usual bossy tone, watching the man closely and wondering what the cloth that he carried was for.*
NPC

Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:23 pm

(hmmmm, works for me)

"I am" he would say letting the cloth go until it fell open to reveal a Bird, an Insect and a Poisonous Snake.

"Poison Type, Bug Type or Flying Type are your choices. Now all you have to do is choose" He would say as the images on the tower began to display various choices of those types to Chizuni.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:33 pm

"Hummm..."

*My eyes flashed over the images as they appeared, giving a thought to each. They all seemed viable, yet were all missing something. I allowed the images to keep on for a while, before I saw one that fit, one that I knew immediately would be perfect.*

"There, that one...Bulbasaur!"

*I nearly shouted it out, and wasn't embarrassed about it either. My eyes darter to the man, waiting for him to act, expecting immediate results, as usual.*
NPC

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 pm

It only took a few seconds for Nurse joy to come running in with a single pokeball atop a pink pillow. This was Chizuni's soon to be Bulbasaur, and it was quite a new one too, in fact the Starter Master just caught it today.As Nurse Joy came closer towards the Starter MAster, the Starter MAster would flick his cloth snapping it like a whip to catch the Pokeball and bring it towards himself. After he would hold it out for Chizuni to take.
Chizuni
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:00 am

*I watched as the nurse came out with the pokeball, my excitement rising. As the man then took the pokeball out and held it out for me to take, I whipped my hand over his, snatching the pokeball from his grasp, before turning on heel and whisking away from the place.*

"Thank you~"

*Came a very brief comment of appreciation, something probably rare for me to give to total strangers. After leaving the pokecenter, I quickly made my way back to Keiz, excited to show my new pet to Kama.*

Return to “Forested PokeField”