I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Venturing Out into the World Again: Time to get My Wings~

East of the Great Oak, is another tree of incredible size, this tree is topped with a massive white stone and marble palace. Within his palace is the Great Fairy and her Guild of Fairy. A character comes here to gain the Aspect of the Fairy, granting them wings of flight and attributes that comes with that.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Venturing Out into the World Again: Time to get My Wings~

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:16 pm

ΩA soft rustle moved through the tree tops as something invisible made its way through the foliage, snaking with uncanny balance and dexterity through the branches, silent and unseen. While using the skills of reality bending, I created a cloak of distortion around myself, masking me from sight and motion detection, though those with more vibrational senses may find me easier to detect. Non-the-less, I was high above the ground, further away than most would dare to move, but with the last six months of dedicated training with my father had given me the skills needed to move unhindered and undetected while also moving across landscapes others would determine impassable.

Within an hour or less of entering Zen City, I made my way stealthily into the Fairy Alcove, the place I read about in Keiz's new library. It was here I was most interested in receiving my next phase of training...a phase my father could not teach me. Once having entered into the alcove, I descended to its floor and released the Cloak from around me, making the camouflaging rift around me disappear slowly, making me visible once more. I moved gracefully over the floor, slowly walking here and there about, looking for someone to speak with in order to join the fairies.Ω
NPC

Re: Venturing Out into the World Again: Time to get My Wings~

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:26 pm

The place Kezia entered was empty, calm, and clean. Far down the white marble room with pillars and gold tapestry, there was a single dark oak door. Beyond this door was a large open area with sunlight shining in from above. The entire area was circular, and had 4 -5 steps that descended into a wide open area filled with 3-5 centimetres of water. As the very center of the pool of water was a desk, also circular in shape. Behind this desk were 9 High Elves, all, calm, collective and reading papers and books. Stepping into the water, if she did, Kezia would feel enlightenment fill her being, and eventually overflow. The feeling it gave was the same calm, collective, peacefulness that the High Elves had. Suddenly one of the elves would set their book down and stand up from his chair.

"Ah, a visitor wishes to embrace their calm and peace and accept the Wing's of a Fairy." the Elf would say to Kezia.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:59 pm

ΩUpon walking through the dark oak door, I would taken in all the room contained, though most importantly, the elves behind the large table. Upon stepping into the pool, I did indeed feel the rush of positive emotions, the exhilaration of an aura of peace...but it did little to change my fixed expression. My jaw was set and I gave the elves a mournful stare. I hadn't felt those emotions since....for months. I closed my eyes, allowing the peace to settle in and the positive emotions to surround me...though they didn't penetrate too deep into my consciousness...I couldn't let them taint my resolve. My eyes moved slowly to the elf who spoke, and gave a small soft nod.Ω

"It is for such a blessing that I am here...if you find me worthy to grace it so."

ΩI spoke calmly and softly, though loud enough for all of the elves to hear. I then waited my eyes moving slowly over all of them, curious as to what they were thinking, but not daring to touch any of their minds.Ω
NPC

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:08 pm

The only thing visible within the Elven minds here was the very words they read on the pages they read. Other than that, everything else was clear, peaceful and calm, even the elf that had risen to speak with Kezia.

"If you've stepped beyond the Oak gate and into the waters around you, then you have already taken the first step" the High Elf would say.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:13 pm

ΩOnce the elf rose and spoke to me, my eyes drifted briefly to the waters at my feet, then back to the elf, not realizing before that the training had already begun. I nodded again to the elf, remaining silent for a bit to gather my thoughts and still the peace inside of me.Ω

"Thank you....and what then is the next?"
NPC

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:06 pm

the Elf stood still, remaining motionless as he normally did. A soft voice came from his lips that was much more soothing that the voice he was using before.

"You must no look deep inside your Virtues, and grasp onto the purest one, and pull that forth. Only then can you dawn the Wings of a Fairy" the Elf would say, as his back lit up and a set of energy-like wings would form behind him.

"Chastity, purity
Temperence, self restraint
Charity, giving
Diligence, integrity, labour
Foregivness, composure
Kindness, admiration
Humility, humbleness" the High Elf would say, letting his wing's flow back into his body.
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:12 pm

ΩWhile the elf spoke out, listing the virtues, I thought to myself quietly for a little while, digging deep within and testing each of the virtues from the list against myself. I knew immediately that forgiveness and composure was not my purist, but quite the opposite. Chasity and purity were there, but probably not the strongest, as were humility and humbleness. Temperance and self-restraint were strong, as were charity and giving, but still not the strongest. Finally I came between Diligence and Kindness, and felt a little unsure. I was indeed diligent and hardworking, as proved under the tutelage of my father's training the last 4-5 months...yet I wasn't sure it would truly trump the kindness in my heart. Though at the moment I didn't feel so kind. I felt...lost...lost since my brother left, lost since finding out it was on purpose and possibly permanent. I as angry...angry at my brother...my father, and even more so me. I was the one who had the prophecy from mom about my brother leaving...I should have been the one to stop him. I choked back tears and poured focus forward into what I was doing. Despite my negative feelings and situation, it was the kindness, the compassion for my brother in my heart that drove me to find a way to bring him back. I opened my eyes, suddenly realizing that I had closed them while reflecting, and looked back up at the elf who spoke.Ω

"I have it with my grasp..."

ΩI said, before taking a deep breath and allowing with all my might that kindness and compassion to flow outwards from my soul and flood all else that I felt, fusing with the peace within. I then waited...waited for the next step, if there was one.Ω
NPC

Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:57 am

As soon as Kezia was able to fully tap into Kindness, it would begin manifesting itself as an Aura of Willpower. The aura would flicker like a burning flame, one pure and untouched, without colour or attributes. Soon after a voice began to speak, a female one, soft, and calming as still water.

"Well done my Fairy. You have taken another step towards attaining your Wings" the soft, relaxing voice would say, flowing through Kezia and any Fairy that could hear it as well that was in the same room.

"Now, for the time being you are granted the ability to use your first set of wings, or dual wings if you so choose immediately. There are many options to choose from, so choose one, or two wisely. After you have chosen, use your connection to Kindness and compassion to call them forwards, draw them out."

Salamander - the Fighter - Red Wings

Sylph - the Spellsword - Green Wings

Undine - the Water Healer - Light Blue Wings

Cait Sith - Tamer of Beasts - No Wings

Leprechaun - the Engineer - Black Mechanical Wings

Imp - the Shadowstalker - Purple Wings

Spriggan - Illusionary Seeker - White Wings

Gnome - the Brute - Brown Wings

Pooka - the Bard - Yellow Wings
Kezia
4th Rank
4th Rank

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:29 pm

ΩMy eyes turned about me as the aura appeared, flowing about me, connected to the Kindness and compassion that was flooding out from me. When the voice spoke, I listened intently, gathering carefully at what it said and taking my time in deciding. After a little while, I made my decision and reinforced my focus, gathering and focusing as much of the positive willpower as possible. A few moments later, the aura would move and transform, suddenly forming bright wings across my back, holographic almost in nature, made of energy naturally, and blazing with purple and green colors, corresponding to the Imp and Sylph classes that I chose. The wings themselves were shaped like a butterfly's, the two colors overlaying each other and creating blazing white where they intersected.Ω

ΩA few moments later I rose up from the ground, the wings gathering strength and began lifting me from the ground and allowing me to hover there, suspended as though weightless, the wings fluttering only a little, a testament to how fast I probably would be able to go if they were actually working hard. I smiled widely for the first time in almost a month, feeling refreshed. Now I felt complete, ready to take on the assignments that I had been preparing for for so long. I looked down at the elves from where I was, unsure if there was anything left for me to know or do now...so I just waited, watching them patiently.Ω
NPC

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:26 am

"You have completed all there is to be, no go forth and fly" the Great Fairy's voice would say, echoing through the area.

A moment, later the water beneath Kezia would erupt upwards, and when it did, she was teleported to wherever her mind/heart wanted her to go.

Return to “Alcove of the Great Fairy”