I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Stopping in Port Fortune

The Bloodstained Warf is Port Fortune's waterfront harbour and docks. Exports from all around are brought in here either by trade, stealing or by smuggling. From there they are sent all through the city by carriage. Most however end up in the Dockyard Market where people can buy them, stealing from the market never got anyone anywhere but the gallows anyways.
FAITH
7th Rank
7th Rank

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Stopping in Port Fortune

Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:56 pm

After leaving the Dead Zone, the Faith of Heart would find itself entering Port Fortune. It had been almost one day since Okashi had come on board, and a few days since this whole Operation Fracturam preparations were being made. As the ship entered Port Fortune, FAITH would immediately take note of the other ships and all the scans of the people she could get that weren't blocked or hidden by something. As she scanned these, she would take note of the more powerful entities and some of the technology and whatnot the ship's had. As the Faith of Heart came to a stop, FAITH would appear in Forward March, where the General and maybe Okashi was.

"Representative, you have 4 hours until you meet up with the Lema Target" FAITH would say informing the General of his meeting that was coming soon.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Stopping in Port Fortune

Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:58 pm

"Thank you" the General would say to FAITH responding to her.

After he responded, the General would look around to see if Okashi was nearby, perhaps while he waited for that time to pass, he would see what she thought of things here.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:11 pm

*As FAITH appeared, and tG spoke and then turned towards me, they would both find me bouncing and balancing atop and between the nearest and highest of whatever furniture was in the room. While doing so, I was juggling about 15 different pieces of candy or chocolate, each grown to such size that they resembled multicolored basketballs. I was giggling of course while doing this and didn't seem to pay much attention to when FAITH appeared. The perhaps more disturbing thing about this was that I had been doing this and activities like it the entire few days that we had been aboard. It seemed I had hit quite a long sugar rush*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:17 pm

the General looked to Okashi who was bounding up and down atop either a table or the bartop. A few seconds after seeing this, the General would speak to Okashi.

"We have arrived in Port Fortune, you can either stay aboard the Faith of Heart or disembark and look around the city." the General would say, but also ask.
----------

FAITH
7th Rank
7th Rank

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:20 pm

"I will monitor the area, and if anything comes up, I will PING you." FAITH would say to the General before she pixelated into light and headed to the Bridge.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:03 pm

*Once tG addressed me directly, I turned and stopped mid-bounce, the pieces of candy I was juggling also paused in mid-air while I listened to what he had to say. After a few moments I hopped down from the bar and stepped towards tG, smiling while the basketball pieces of candy began to orbit me like planets.*

I wouldn't mind taking a look! Maybe they will have a...CANDY STORE!!

*I shouted with glee, bouncing up and down in place, causing the candy "planets" around me to wobble about on their invisible orbital lines. Afterward, I waited, still attempting to contain my excitement while tG lead the way out of the ship...or teleported us.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:59 am

"Let us be on our way" the General would say as the ship beamed them both to the docks.

the General would then use his HUD to write a message to FAITH, telling FAITH to be on guard in this place, and to be ready for anything in case things went down.
----------

FAITH
7th Rank
7th Rank

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:02 am

"Thank you for being aboard the Faith of Heart, I look forward to seeing you again in a few hours" FAITH would say to Okashi, and then would reply to the General via HUD and confirm his requests.

As the two were beamed to the surface, FAITH would have the ship move upwards while scanning the area and keeping on the lookout as usual.

Return to “Bloodstained Warfs”