I have Rebuilt the Kwandrivia Roleplay World, there are new national banner and a simplified layout that is easier to use and has less subforums. I have also skipped the Civil War Idea I had and just made the new layout with that in mind.

The Laurentia Empire has now split into two nations, the Anglia Empire and the United States of Laurentia.

Commendering a Ship: Captian Hezekiah Sets Sail

The Bloodstained Warf is Port Fortune's waterfront harbour and docks. Exports from all around are brought in here either by trade, stealing or by smuggling. From there they are sent all through the city by carriage. Most however end up in the Dockyard Market where people can buy them, stealing from the market never got anyone anywhere but the gallows anyways.
Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Re: Commendering a Ship: Captian Hezekiah Sets Sail

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:14 pm

♫As the wave of [Force Destruction] came hurtling towards me, I threw up a hand to protect myself with a barrier of green telekinetic energy. Before the barrier could even completely form, however, I was suddenly blasted sideways by another wave of Force energy..however this one was not destructive, rather a [Force Push]. Thankfully I kept to my feet and was able to keep concentration on the walls of green Crystallinite surrounding the "Jedi". With only a slight delay because of the blast, I caused the walls to close in and impale/crush the Jedi. After doing so I turned and was surprised to find another Jedi standing down the hall from me, watching with precise and colder demeanor. I kept my guard up, eyes narrowing as I watched her. She was a half a head taller than me but with a hand on her hip near her Lightsaber and the other held in front of her, I knew she meant business. Now I just had to figure out if she was really on my side....or if she was going to attack again.♫

???: "How dare you."

"Excuse me?"

???: You heard me, pirate. You took my quarry. That sad excuse for a Jedi was mine to take....

"Okay....."

♫I paused, confused, my eyes moving back to the room, part to make sure the other Jedi was dead and part in wondering who he was. The girl before me stepped towards me cautiously.♫

???: You finished him off, didn't you...

♫Her eyes diverted towards the room, and we both looked on to confirm.♫
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Hezekiah
4th Rank
4th Rank

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:07 am

:Bump:
Abilities

Weapons

Shrew Aspect

Pokemon

Pirate Ship/Crew
Spoiler:
Captain Hezekiah
[/u][/b][/color]

Environment

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm

After the Force User had been defeated, Hezekiah's hand would light up telling him his reward from the Order.

"35 Golden Credits and 4 Points"

Along with this was a broken up light sabre, cracked crystal, what remained of a mashed corpse and best of all the ship. Within the ship were basic rations and supplies, nothing was worth too much, even the ship itself wasn't the best, but it was reliable and fast, the engine seemed to be even older than the ship itself, but it was a model that was known for it's reliability and ability to keep working even when it was in need of dire repairs.

Return to “Bloodstained Warfs”