The Recent Topics section can now be found at the bottom of the forum. This is due to code error and will eventually be fixed (soon...) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

In the middle of the town overlooking the graveyard there sits a tavern that only the rugged and ruthless dare go into, it is known as the Whispering Rabbit. Here one can enjoy the refreshments of a pirate, from the Laurentian Empire's Frothy Lager to Coliginosity's Dark Mix, anything to suit your needs really.
Environment

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:15 am

As the two appeared in Port Fortune, they would be beamed into the Whispering Rabbit, a tavern/cesspool for Kwandrivia's worst criminals, thugs and pirates. Most of the criminals from other nations were sent here and forced to start a new life on the islands if they so choose. Port Fortunes favourite bar was also it's oldest one. It rested atop a large archway overlooking one of the cities many canals that stemmed from the wharves. The in was dimly lit, loud and filled with things that would scare even the hardiest of soldiers. Here in this bar, in one of the many rooms and buildings that made up the place was where the General and Okashi were Teleported.

the two just so happened to arrive when a large fight between a newcomer from Laurentia and a bar regular began to break out. The fight was drawing the attention of everyone, giving Okashi and tG just enough time to either slip out of the place or get to the Innkeeper to get a room to wait out the 4 hours.

Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:46 pm

*Upon appearing in the Whispering Rabbit, I took in the unfamiliar sights and sounds and smells that invaded my senses. Most of it was unpleasant...and I was sorely tempted to start coating the entire place in candy and bubble gum...but I resisted. Instead I stood and looked around, the basketball sized pieces of candy condensed into golf ball sized miniatures which continued to orbit me quietly. And I waited to see what tG would want to do...I was simply tagging along, so I didn't have much of an opinion either way.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 pm

the General appeared in the bar and immediately took note of all the people here and their various ranks and races. Almost immediately after that, the room's layout and various things in it would be scanned and analyzed.

"I suggest we leave, before we draw too much attention from not fitting in" the General would say.

"We can either split up, or stay together, it is up to you" the General would add before he started walking towards the bar's entrance.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:19 pm

*I continued looking around until tG spoke up about us leaving. Then I would follow to the door, once tG began to move that is. At the comment of us not fitting in, the candies would stop orbiting me and would fly into my mouth which I would shut immediately, resulting in my cheeks being puffed out like a chipmunk.*

I dunffff-noo

*I said while shrugging my shoulders, my words garbled because of my full mouth.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:45 am

"Sticking together is probably best in this city" the General would say as he exited the door.

He was sure they could handle themselves, but that was normally, and this was Port Fortune, some place he knew was filled with a little bit of everything nasty.

As he left the Tavern, the General began to walk down the road that was immediately outside of the Tavern.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Environment

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:51 am

Coming our of the Tavern, the two would find a cobblestone road lines with a well tended to sidewalk. On the otherwise, opposite of the Tavern was a large cliff, with a not so sturdy looking railing. This railing was the only protection that served to stop people from falling down some few hundred meters into the waters of Port Fortune. To the left, Howard's the top of the arch the Tavern was on, was an overlook with some benches that overlooked the ocean and surroundings. To the right, was the road which led directly Howard's the city. Coming up this road was a black clocked fellow weilding a rather imposing Gatling gun, with a single Red scaled wingless dragon Pact Beast at his rear that was no bigger than a full grown horse.

Return to “Whispering Rabbit”