As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

In the middle of the town overlooking the graveyard there sits a tavern that only the rugged and ruthless dare go into, it is known as the Whispering Rabbit. Here one can enjoy the refreshments of a pirate, from the Laurentian Empire's Frothy Lager to Coliginosity's Dark Mix, anything to suit your needs really.
Environment

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:15 am

As the two appeared in Port Fortune, they would be beamed into the Whispering Rabbit, a tavern/cesspool for Kwandrivia's worst criminals, thugs and pirates. Most of the criminals from other nations were sent here and forced to start a new life on the islands if they so choose. Port Fortunes favourite bar was also it's oldest one. It rested atop a large archway overlooking one of the cities many canals that stemmed from the wharves. The in was dimly lit, loud and filled with things that would scare even the hardiest of soldiers. Here in this bar, in one of the many rooms and buildings that made up the place was where the General and Okashi were Teleported.

the two just so happened to arrive when a large fight between a newcomer from Laurentia and a bar regular began to break out. The fight was drawing the attention of everyone, giving Okashi and tG just enough time to either slip out of the place or get to the Innkeeper to get a room to wait out the 4 hours.

Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:46 pm

*Upon appearing in the Whispering Rabbit, I took in the unfamiliar sights and sounds and smells that invaded my senses. Most of it was unpleasant...and I was sorely tempted to start coating the entire place in candy and bubble gum...but I resisted. Instead I stood and looked around, the basketball sized pieces of candy condensed into golf ball sized miniatures which continued to orbit me quietly. And I waited to see what tG would want to do...I was simply tagging along, so I didn't have much of an opinion either way.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:20 pm

the General appeared in the bar and immediately took note of all the people here and their various ranks and races. Almost immediately after that, the room's layout and various things in it would be scanned and analyzed.

"I suggest we leave, before we draw too much attention from not fitting in" the General would say.

"We can either split up, or stay together, it is up to you" the General would add before he started walking towards the bar's entrance.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:19 pm

*I continued looking around until tG spoke up about us leaving. Then I would follow to the door, once tG began to move that is. At the comment of us not fitting in, the candies would stop orbiting me and would fly into my mouth which I would shut immediately, resulting in my cheeks being puffed out like a chipmunk.*

I dunffff-noo

*I said while shrugging my shoulders, my words garbled because of my full mouth.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:45 am

"Sticking together is probably best in this city" the General would say as he exited the door.

He was sure they could handle themselves, but that was normally, and this was Port Fortune, some place he knew was filled with a little bit of everything nasty.

As he left the Tavern, the General began to walk down the road that was immediately outside of the Tavern.
----------

Environment

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:51 am

Coming our of the Tavern, the two would find a cobblestone road lines with a well tended to sidewalk. On the otherwise, opposite of the Tavern was a large cliff, with a not so sturdy looking railing. This railing was the only protection that served to stop people from falling down some few hundred meters into the waters of Port Fortune. To the left, Howard's the top of the arch the Tavern was on, was an overlook with some benches that overlooked the ocean and surroundings. To the right, was the road which led directly Howard's the city. Coming up this road was a black clocked fellow weilding a rather imposing Gatling gun, with a single Red scaled wingless dragon Pact Beast at his rear that was no bigger than a full grown horse.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:39 pm

*I followed the General outside, nodding at his comment about sticking together in this area, as my mouth was still chipmunk-full of candy and I seemed reluctant to swallow or spit them out. As we then wandered outside, I glanced around and continued following tG. I eyed the man with the Gatling gun and red drake, wondering if they wanted or even liked candy. It seemed to me, in a place like this, very few people would like candy....which made them suspicious...and enemies. Casually skipped along behind tG, trying to appear normal but probably standing out like a sore thumb even more than tG, with my loud pink clothes and hair. People probably had their sights on me from the beginning, not that I cared. At least they would know where to get their sweets from. I giggled to myself at that thought, which echoed out as more of a gurgling sound from my chipmunk-full mouth.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:02 am

the General would move on through the streets, pushing through any crowds he had to as he moved along. As he moved ahead, his eyes, and sensory systems would be scanning every person here who's power didn't prevent him from doing so. This was a feeling that no normal person could feel or sense. Okashi was by far the easiest person to keep track of, everything about her was sugary.

"How much of Kwandrivia have you explored?" the General would ask Okashi.
----------

NPC

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 am

Trailing behind Okashi were two sturdy looking men. One looked about 54 and had massive muscles and unkept grey hair in both a beard and head hair. The other man was a skinny, frail looking man in a business suit that was well kept and was smoking a large cigar. The two of them quickened their pace and began moving towards the General and Okashi.

As the two moved on, a loud roar would be heard from the Tavern, following this would be the loud sound of gunfire, that came from a Gatling gun. As the shots rang through the air, other pirates would begin yelling, some shooting back, and some others would begin running.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:41 am

Nrot rra wrrhorlor rrlot...

*Came my reply through chipmunk full mouth, as I continued to skip alongside of tG. When the explosion of noise came from the tavern, I spun around in surprise and caught a glimpse of our pursuers. I gave them a quizzical look, before turning back around, all while skipping mind you, and spoke again.*

Wefff haffe summff peerple ron rrare rail

*I motioned a thumb back behind me, and began skipping a little faster, not really wanted to get caught by whomever they were.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

NPC

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:54 pm

The two men quickly caught up with Okashi and the General and eventually passed by them. After doing this they stopped infront of them and motioned that the General and Okashi follow them into the alleyway that was coming up. From there they would talk.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:57 pm

As the two moved ahead of the General, the General's HUD would instantly register them as the two he was meeting at the Tavern. Without speaking, the General would begin to move into the darkened alley hoping Okashi would follow suite.
----------

Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:25 pm

*As I saw tG's response to the men who moved ahead of us as to be non-threatening, I followed tG's suit, keeping quiet, and skipping behind him as we shuffled into the alleyway. I was curious as to whom we were meeting with, and if they maybe wanted some candy. I reminded myself that this was the kind of place that people who didn't like candy would live, and though I wished to show them the error of their ways, I needed to restrain myself, for the General-san's sake. Thus I remained quiet, and watched for now*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

NPC

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:13 pm

After the General and Okashi were pulled aside and all was clear, the two men would stand on either side of them blocking both exits to the alleyway. The taller of the two with the thick beard and aged skin would speak up while the other remained watchful.

"I'm not going to hide this, and I'm not going to dodge the point of why I am here" the large man would say

"I am Zarahiel and this is my coworker and teammate, Barakiel, we are both Shinigami working under the orders of President Johnson's International Commission of Security and Intelligence. With direct orders from the President and ICSI, we are to inform you, Okashi and you, the General, both to whom we assume are Shinigami, that you two are in danger." The Zarahiel would say

After this Barakiel would speak up.

"Mirg, Soulmarcher of Ubel Gegand, new leader of Excelsior, is after us, but a group of us, have decided we want no ruler, we wish to remain independent like we always have." Barakiel would say

"We come to you with two things, one the President's Mission to Excelsior to claim territory on our behalf, and the other, to aid is in establishing this territory in the name of the Shinigami, so we have Soul Society to call our own" Zahariel would say

"I leave this up to your to. It is your choice whether you go through with this mission to aid us, or if you submit to the rules of Mirg and the Soul Academy." Barakiel would say.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:18 pm

the General would immediate speak up. Regardless of the Shinigami's plans or Okashi's plans the General already had plans of his own within the border of Excelsior.

"I already plan to go to Excelsior, and I already plan to be on the opposing side of Mirg, I will help you, but only until there is a victor or loser. After that, we may part ways" the General would say, not revealing what he was going to be doing there aside from what the Shinigami already knew.
----------

Return to “Whispering Rabbit”