As winter approaches Kwandrivia, a spine chilling wind covers the lands as a dark force is felt...

Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

In the middle of the town overlooking the graveyard there sits a tavern that only the rugged and ruthless dare go into, it is known as the Whispering Rabbit. Here one can enjoy the refreshments of a pirate, from the Laurentian Empire's Frothy Lager to Coliginosity's Dark Mix, anything to suit your needs really.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Re: Operation Fracturam: Phase 1.4 - Killing Time in Port Fortune

Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:58 pm

*I listened as the older muscle man spoke, telling us about Shinigami and their sudden endangerment. This meant me too, of course, but I didn't seem to mind. Rather, my mind was still on feeding the men candy. tG's words stopped me from taking action, and I looked towards him with wonder.*

Your a Shinigami, General-san?

*I asked quizzically. I knew from the battles we had before that he had spiritual abilities, but never had seen a Zanpakuto in his possession or being used. I waited for tG's response, ignoring the men for now, which was probably for their benefit. Otherwise, they might have been force-fed by now.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:
~Okashi: The Fae Sugar-Queen~

the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 pm

the General quickly replied to Okashi not wanting to make the two men wait for an answer too long.

"No I am not, I have no desire for any of Kwandrivia's aspects. While I might benefit from one or two, I feel like what I have, is all I need" the General would say.

the General was VERY devoted to using what he had, he trusted it and knew it and didn't want anything else or much outside help beyond what could improve what he had.

"I only wish to improve my Spiritual Defences so I can safely head into Excelsior" the General would add.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
NPC

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Zarahiel and Barakiel waited for Okashi's answer. Even if tG was or was not a Shinigami his help would still be vital to their efforts. They heard wind of the General's battle against the Kaiju attack on Morgenstall, and a few of his other fights, so they knew he might have what it takes to confront the leader of Excelsior if it came down to that.
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Humm.... Okay!

*I replied happily, twisting back and forth and smiling widely. Apparently I wasn't taken too off guard or offended by the news, it really didn't matter much to me. I smiled at the men we were talking to as well, my mind drifting from the topic at hand towards other....sweeter things. I continued grinning while silence filled the air, then realized that the question was directed at me.*

If helping you is good enough for General-san, then it is good enough for me! YEYYYY!!!

*I cried out with a grin waving my hands around and jumping up and down, clearly excited for the fun they would be having. I clearly didn't comprehend what was going on...ignorance is bliss.*
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

NPC

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:39 pm

Barakiel turned to tG and held out a piece of paper witha contact number on it.

"This is my contact number, I assume you can get a phone from Laurentia or the Order, make sure to never use your real names. When you get it, contact this number and we will reply to you with the meeting location and times you are needed" Barakiel would say

"You should have a few days to prepare, get some rest and make sure you're ready, who knows how long we'll be on enemy soil" Zarahiel would say.

After they gave the papers, both men would quickly begin leaving and immediately blend in with the crowd and be on their way.
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:42 pm

the General would look to Okashi, then at each alley exit being sure to keep his HUD scanning for anything coming close to them

"I think we should leave, and do so quickly." the General would say

"We should head to somewhere we can get a safe nights sleep. IS there anywhere in the entire world you'd like to go?" the General would ask Okashi.
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Okashi
5th Rank
5th Rank

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 am

*Just as the men were handing the documents over, my arms became Liquorice and in my hands appeared some candy treats. My arms shot out, aiming the candy into the mouths of the men, attempting to fill them with the yummy sweetness. At the same time I shouted out*

EAT IT, EAT IT, EAT IT SWEET SWEET SWEETS!!!!!!!

*Then I just stood there grinning, looking very pleased with myself. Once the men had left, I turned to tG nodding.*

We should leave....I'm not really sure, to be honest....Maybe...some place....WITH LOTS OF SWEETS!!!....Or...Fairies?
Abilities

Weapons

Zanpakuto
Spoiler:

Return to “Whispering Rabbit”