USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

The vine for hire

Built atop a large hill overlooking the entire port is a large cathedral. This cathedral is the headquarters of the Pirate King or Queen and the governmental house that overlooks the Outlands.
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Re: The vine for hire

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Once inside the main doors, Miles would find himself inside a gran ballroom, this ball room had a single massive and long table in it, at the very end far away from the entrance and Miles was a woman, this was Ariel. Her table was solid oak, branded with gold trim. The chair were made of bone, bone that was painted in red, white and purple, the colours of the Fortune family crest. The seats next to Miles were taken up by 4 rather strange looking individuals who seemed to be perfectly alive, except for maybe the lack of a beating heart. A single seat at the opposite end of the table was there for Miles to sit in, if he so chose too.

"Take a seat, we have much to discuss" Ariel would say.

The room slowly began to fill with whisps, each was the soul of someone Ariel had murdered, killed, slain, defeated, or captured sometime in the past. Each was here to witness the fate of this guy, if he did anything wrong.
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm

*Miles scanned the area then approached. When offered the seat he smiled but in his mind was still somewhat cautious due to the pirates attacking earlier.*

"Why thank you, don't mind if I do, your grace"

*Miles would say ending it with a slight bow toward Ariel, he then took control of some of the vines used as his clothing and let them slither down to form a chair made of vines. He did however leave enough vines to provide decent coverage for his clothing however and make sure that his chair he made was about 5 feet from the empty chair.*

"If you don't mind though I prefer my own type of seat though, much more comfy for me. Being my own element and all."

*Miles spoke making sure not to mean any insult toward Ariel in the manner he spoke.*
Haze Martel

Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:33 pm

*haze spys on him with each creeping step he make's the the sound of blood on the bottom of his boots as he walked away from some pirates he just killed he wears a cloaked that covers all but his mouth and has a black bladed black handled katana named mutsu on his back he grins as he say's loud enough for miles to hear*alas so you are miles!?
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:16 pm

(Am I waiting for ariel to post first? Also how exactly does this guy know it's Miles? He is shapeshifted to look like someone else (refer to first post of this topic) so he looks like someone else entirely, has skills as a shapeshifter so he knows how to play the part of whom he is disguised as. Also he shows no sign of his original power visually or through power detection since his power source is willpower, something of which every human being has.)
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:46 pm

(It's the new guy, He rushed a little, but I'm trying to help him along)
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:38 am

In a sudden turn of events, spiritual hands of green plasma like soulforce would suddenly slam the doors shut. With a motion she would stand and then slam single foot down upon the table. When she did the very table would begin morphing into skeletal hands that would all make "finger pistols" at Miles.

"I can see your soul kid, and you're not who you claim to be" Ariel would say snapping her fingers causing a minigun to form in her hands that was made of condensed soulforce.

After this the skeletal hands shaping the pistols would all morph to soulforce pistols.

"Tell me, why y'ere here" She would demand.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:49 am

(question are we on the first floor still? Also I assume I do not have to react to the new guys post.)
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:11 pm

(Yes and Yes)
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 am

*Miles sighed,*

"you caught me. I am not who I say I am. However I merely did this so I could ask your help, since I take it you would not trust someone with my reputation. I would even trade services for the info I require, plus I understand the man I am looking for has a ship loaded with tonnes of powerful weapons and artifacts. As well as so much gold you could live like kings for decades. All of which you could have, I merely want the captain of the ship as well as the young boy he holds captive, alive in my hands."

*Miles spoke not needing to lie because he truthfully wanted to ask her this whether he took her alive or not. Just incase while speaking Miles held ooze built up within his hands ready to defend himself. The ooze however would be hidden literally within his hands inside his body with built up pressure so the ooze would flow rapidly. While speaking he would also carefully watch every single trigger finger ready to act the second he saw one of them squeeze the trigger.*
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 pm

"I already have all the gold and fame I need, I'm Ariel Fortune, Queen of the Pirates and controller of an entire kingdom." She would say moving back down to a normal standing position as well as letting the skeletal hands down.

"I'll help you, if you prove yourself to me, there's a Drake the Order is after, he goes by the name Drakengar, find him, and get me his scales. keep the reward for yourself, but get me his scales, then we can talk" Ariel would say to Miles.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:12 pm

*Miles somewhat calmed himself yet still held the ooze ready carefully watching Ariel.*

"Very well, Is there any information you can provide like his last known location?"

*Miles spoke having a more calm posture giving the body language that he was no threat to Ariel, yet he still witheld the ooze with built up pressure just incase.*
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:15 pm

"Nope, only that he likes high places, try a mountain or tall something or other" Ariel would say making hand gestures that were supposed to be about high things.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:25 pm

"Very well, I thank you for giving me the chance to accomplish this goal of mine."

*With a polite and slight bow Miles retracted the vines over him then strolled out being careful of his surroundings as he left. However as he left he let a small piece of ooze shape an insect and squirm underneath his clothes and onto the floor where it rushed for the wall nearby when he was an inch or two close to it and enter a hole in the wall, if there was no hole it would enter a hiding place and sit there where it shaped its look to blend into the surroundings similar to a chameleon. The best part of this was Ariel's soul vision was useless to detect this as both Miles's and Heavens's soul remained within Miles and the willpower signature from it was so miniscule it was that of an insect making it look exactly like a regular insect. Miles even did this when close to the door just before the door closed so Miles was out of sight of Ariel and able to escape in a rushed manner if needed.*
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 pm

"You're welcome" Ariel would say.

After Miles left, the entire room, table, walls, chairs, decorations, would all seem to flow into the floor and wall, disappearing as if they were never there. Ariel herself headed up the stairs to the main hallway and from there headed down to her chamber. The same monsterish things from before would help Miles out of the Cathedral and to the gates back to Port Fortune.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:46 pm

*As Miles left the gates he once again dug his tunnel in vines covered with thorns and left via rapid tunnel deployment waiting to leave the land to dismiss unnecessary shapes. As for his bug it would remain in hiding and stay in the corner of the room blended into it's surroundings via changing colors watching everything. Before doing anything the bug Miles controlled would stick in the hiding spot in the corner waiting for Miles to have 100% focus to do anything. While Miles was tunneling away he had heavens watch through the bug's eyes to make sure it remained.*

Return to “Catherdral of the Depths”