USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

The vine for hire

Built atop a large hill overlooking the entire port is a large cathedral. This cathedral is the headquarters of the Pirate King or Queen and the governmental house that overlooks the Outlands.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

The vine for hire

Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:32 pm

*As Miles neared the town via tunneling he would have the vine cocoon surface and open up and keep the pirate tied down tight. Miles kept up his disguise and planned his back story on the way. Upon arrival into town he would speak first with the guards guarding the cathedral if any guards were there even.*

"I wish to speak to the pirate queen and offer my aid in the protection of a threat they have at their backs."

*Miles would say with a whole new voice.*

*Just incase Miles snagged his faked landmasters jewel off the pirate incase he needed to use it as a way to get in to see Ariel.*

(for the record Miles is disguised as this Image but with blonde hair and no sword in hand)
NPC

Re: The vine for hire

Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:50 am

Long before Miles escaped the trap Revil made, there were already pirate in the area who saw the jewel, it was a legendary artifact after all and they all wanted it for leverage and power over Ariel. 2 pirate in particular would be walking behind Miles, their partner wasn't far off, but he hadn't shown himself yet. The pirate to the left was smaller and held onto a pokeball.

"That there jewel, iter belongin to I" the taller one would say pointing he pistol at the back of Miles head.

The smaller one stood still looking about as if scared.

-----

the Guard looked down at Miles, he towered above him, of course Ariel would hired something huge. From his left hand leaked ooz, ooz that took the form of a long sword.

"Take ye fight elsewhere" the Guard would say using his other hand to signal two more over, while telling them via hand signs to watch out for any traps.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:02 pm

*Miles wouldn't even flinch or show fear of the pistol and just slowly turn to the pirate showing absolutely no fear. He then spoke with complete confidence as razor sharp thorn covered vines would be shaped raising from the earth surrounding Miles and the two pirates trying to mug him.*

"Go ahead pull the trigger. I guarantee if you within the split second you pull that trigger you and your buddy there will be sliced to bloody ribbons while being flung into the traps nearby. I got the whole planet's greenery on my side...and you have a pistol."

*While Miles said this he would boast his willpower signature to levels they could sense showing this guy was not gonna be an easy match and would most likely end in their death. However when the guard said to take the fight elsewhere Miles lowered the vines within the ground and lowered his willpower signature to civilian levels.*

*directing his attention to the guard he would go down on one knee and bow in respect to the guard*

"Sir I request a job working under Ariel, I witnessed that trap and knowing I am in need of money I require a job."

*Being careful not to raise suspicion of him attacking Miles pulled the gem from his pocket and held it out.*

"In fact I am so desperate I am willing to trade this priceless artifact as a sign of trust that if she assigns me a job of killing those who hunts her I WILL accomplish the task...by any means necessary"

*As Miles spoke the last few words his eyes would flare with visual power as vines twirled around his close vicinity like a blender for a short few seconds careful not to hurt anyone.*
NPC

Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:53 pm

The pirate threatening Miles did just that, he pulled the trigger, but instead of firing a bullet, the gun would fire a Paralyzing/Mental Stunning bolt. From far off a sniper with a crossbow was in the waits and as soon as the other Pirate shot the gun, two Bolts, metal and bronze would be seen entering the neck of the two guards. The one with the Pokeball would jump back, and toss the ball forwards letting a Gzrt lose from it's enclosure. viewtopic.php?f=299&t=299

the Gzrt would jump back and unleash a torrent of water towards the pirate who fired the gun, oddly. When the water hit, the electricity from the bolt it fired would be magnified.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:15 am

*The second Miles saw his finger twitch he ducked down letting the shot swipe right by his head missing (he most likely will be able to dodge because it takes a second to pull the trigger and time fora gun to shoot the actual shot resulting in just enough time for Miles to duck below the shot especially since it was pointed to his head), if he was unable to dodge and this blast as to hit him he would repel it with a mental/telekenetic barrier he formed around him. When the bolts came shooting for the guards he made two groups of vines burst from the ground underneath the ground infront of each of the guards blocking the bolt to the point where they stopped with just the head sticking outside the other side. He at the same time made more vines but with thorns and oozing acidic ooze burst out of the ground under each and every pirate as well as the pokemon sent out and would yank them down with the gripping force of a crocodile's jaw underground using the vine's thorns to dig in breaking bones while pulling them down, this would most likely disrupt the pokemons attack and find it could not execute the attack unless it accepts the vines around it resulting in acidic burns and broken bones while being pulled under. This pain would most likely make their ability to focus on the fight a definite challenge. If they were to manage to escape these vines by some sort of luck they would simply find vines would keep bursting from the ground with each step to the ground while most likely ending up with deep gashes down to the bone just from the thorns or their legs melting away from the acidic ooze. As a last resort if any attacks were to come Miles's way he would flip back out of the way via rapidly via the use of a vine he had latch him towards the building up in the air.*

*During all of this Miles put on a show with eyes glowing a bright green and pulsing with mental energy in a an attempt to scare away the pirates and show he was not to be messed with. He also made sure the vines were not bursting from the ground near the guards besides in an attack pattern and more of a defensive measure in an attempt to protect them from harm.*
NPC

Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:30 am

Miles would find that attacking the largest of the pirates was more difficult than he thought, his attempts to strike the pirate and pull him towards the ground would result in his attacks being pulls through the pirates body as if it's body were liquid. Acid, was also of no harm to the largest of the pirate as his body was liquid molten metal, that just burnt away at it. The smaller of the pirate with the pokemon, would not fare so well and would be brought down just as Miles intended. The metal pirate, now a standing blob of molten steel would suddenly shoot a shotgun-like spray of the stuff directly at Miles. Right before the smaller pirate passed out, he would recall his pokemon.

The Molten pirate, in the form of a blob, would slither around dodging vines, it would retreat back towards the sniper. The sniper and the molten pirate retreated. Leaving the guards alone.

-----

the Guards, behind Miles protective vine barrier would whistle, upon doing this two Cerberus would be seen bolting down the path that lead up to the Mansion. The Cerberus would leap over the gate instantly pursuing the two that ran away.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:14 am

(I think you read it wrong, they arn't trapped. by barrier i meant a wall that stopped the bolts. They can easily step from behind the vines and fight)
the General
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:05 am

(Edited)
----------
Tragedies make you who you are

the General's Theme - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tf-VTR_A1Y
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:41 am

*Miles avoided the shotgun spray of molten metal by putting on the landmasters gem. when doing so he kept the disguise up my originating a power pulse from the gem and according to visuals using the power of the gem he chilled the air around him and sprayed directly at the molten metal rapidly freezing it to a solid form which Miles b**** slapped aside rapidly with an enlarged earth coated hand minimizing any damage to Miles. If any did get through Miles made a miniature windstorm around him to blow the pieces of solid metal away before they could even get to him.*

*Seeing them retreat he turned back to the guards and took off the gem making the pulses and windstorm and earthen hand stop and desist.*

"Well that was a rude interruption. As I was saying, I offer up this powerful artifact as proof of my faith and loyalty to her and wish for a job. Hopefully utilizing my skills to hunt down her enemies."

*Miles bowed in respect to the guards holding the landmaster gem out for the guards to see it clearly holding up all created shapes he had made including the landmaster gem and his own disguise also careful if any of the pirates dared to come back to continue the fight holding a sense of awareness in their direction.*

(From how you explained it i think they all retreated and left combat so I assume the battle is over.)
NPC

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:30 am

"hand it over, then we let you pass" the left guard would say.

"Maybe we should just let him by, you never know, he might be telling the truth" the right guard would say.

"I say we hold onto the Gem, that way he doesn't try anything once inside." the left guard would say.

Sometime late the Cerberus would return heavily injured, they would hop the gates ans return to the Cathedral.

"Gster... Gstar... youre injured" the right guard would say worried.

"THE GEM, then you pass" the left guard would say.

IF Miles could hear his thoughts, he would be thinking about taking that jewel, killing Miles, challenging Ariel and taking the seat of power for himself.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:18 pm

*Miles looked over the guards and thought back to the other pirates that just attacked.*

"With all due respect, considering what just occurred i'd rather hand a powerful item such as this to Ariel herself rather than it getting into the wrong hands, Afterall the best person to trust is yourself rather than others, am i right?"

*Miles may not have known the guard's plans if they had any but he was not to let them touch this gem considering what just occurred. He then directed his attention to the cerberus*

"If you would like i know some techniques that can heal the cerberus in a quick 2 minutes."

*Miles spoke remembering his healing skills from the past while pocketing the gem.*
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:05 am

In a near instant, Miles would notice that the two guards body and skin would begin to shrivel up like a raisin. After a few seconds their entire body would collapse to the ground leaving only dust, hair, a skeleton, teeth and fingernails behind.

"Incompetent traitors, the fools, the lot of them" a voice would say as a whisp of spiritual force manifested itself before the gate where the guards used to be.

"I heard you've come for me" Ariel's voice would say from the whisp.

After this the gate would open and the path leading to one of Kwandrivia's two Catherdral of the Depths would be accessible ti Miles.

"Come to the main doors, Jackle will meet you there" she would say releasing the whisp letting it's energy float into nothingness.
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:10 am

*Miles walked towards the main doors as instructed keeping his cool and disguise up hiding any trace whatsoever of his real identity by keeping his mind blank of all thoughts regarding his true identity.*

*Once there he would approach who he would assume to be Jackle*

"Jackle I assume?"
Ariel Fortune
3rd Rank
3rd Rank

Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:17 pm

As Miles approached Jackle, he would notice that Jackle, was sew together, bones were sticking out and he had no mouth. Upon noticing the Landmaster Jewel, his eyes would roll to the back of his head and sever clicks would be heard. Not shortly after his eyes would return. As Miles walked closer to the Cathedral as well, he would feel his very soul shiver from the presence of Ariel.

Jackle, with a stub as an arm, would point towards the main gate of the Cathedral, which was up a set of old stone stairs, there were no guards, nothing that looked like resistance or anything, just random piles of bones scattered about.

"You may come through the door" a whispy voice would call out.
Ariel Fortune: Queen of the Pirates
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:23 pm

*Miles proceeded through the door showing no fear watching the bones carefully suspecting them to come to life any second. However maintaining his disguise merely watched them through peripheral vision without turning his head or eyeballs. He would also keep aware of any threats that may be in the area through sensing willpower signatures in the area. However through all of this precaution on the surface visually he kept his cool looking so calm and fearless it's like he lives here.*

Return to “Catherdral of the Depths”