USe the link https://kwandrivia.net/ from now on, the old one directs to errors and has issues, this is the new one.

You can now link your characters account to your main one. Use the drop down menu in the top right corner then go to profile, from there edit your profile, then go to Linked Accounts. Then begin adding from there. The dropdown menu in the top right is where you can find your linked accounts.

Returning to Solid Ground

Kwandrivia’s Social Gathering Haven! Come here to let your character have some worry free good times. Drink, Party, Rave, Whatever tickles your characters’ fancy.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Re: Returning to Solid Ground

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:30 pm

*Rat looked towards the half giant*

"Irish car bomb. Here i'll show you how to make one and make one for yourself so you can try it if you like."

*Rat got off the stool then reached in the bar grabbing a bottle of irish whiskey, irish cream and a can of guiness, two if the half giant showed signs of wanting to try one. Taking the mixes he grabbed1 (or two) pint glasses and 1 (again or two) shot glasses as well as a jigger. Rat filled half the 1 oz shot glass(es) with irish whiskey and half with irish cream. setting the shots aside gesturing that it wasn't done yet he then filled the pint glass(es) with dark ale guiness then separated them each pint glass with one shot glass. during this Rat continued his conversation with Alieth.*

"Yes, ive lived my entire life in the military and the half giant that was harassing you was right. I am in larauntian military this is however because all I know in my life is war. I served in the army in my homeland long ago and gained the nickname RAT when we interogated an pow and called me a nothing more than a rat. to which I replied "Rats are also good at ambushing their victims." and the nickname stuck since my main tactic I was best at leading my platoons through were rushing ambushes. hence the nickname. Rushing Ambush Tactics, RAT."

*When the drink(s) was/were done Rat demonstrated how to drink it by dropping the shot in the pint glass of guiness then chugging it down as fast as he could. within the short time he was done downing the pint sized glass he breathed out a sigh of relief.*

"The trick is not to take your time drinking it or the cream will curdle and youll puke."
NPC

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:30 pm

The drink Miles had made was an odd one, made from things she never knew could be combined. She would add that to the list, with the same name Miles had called it. She took a piece of paper out from under the counter and wont down the sizes, and amounts of alcohol needed.

"I can't drink on the job, that would make me a bad Bar Keep" Sheynaught would say.
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:33 pm

"I was once in a human military, they called themselves the Earth Alliance of something. They used technological suits that gave them elemental power, I prefered to use my Tatsu-Ryu and fight with my hands" Alieth would say.

She thought for a moment about who she was to Escellsia, but couldn't get an answer.

"I was also on Escellsia, but never had a place" Alieth would finish.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm

*with a nod in response to the half giant Rat took his seat back besides Alieth*

"Heard tales of Escellsia through Lloyd. Most of his tales seem to be focused on his father though. Wouldn't blame him in his case though."

*Rat sighed*

"poor kid, a child should not need to go through that."
Alieth
5th Rank
5th Rank

Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:04 am

"At least Escellsia isnt as bad as Vescrutia was, or Kulazia, where I come from" Alieth would say.

She would then take a big gulp of her ale, she knew she couldn't get drunk, but liked the taste anyways. Mostly just beers, ales, and stouts. Nothing else really appealed to her.

"I should really be leaving, I have to go locate Bill, or someone from the Sanctity Treaty" Alieth would say

"I twas nice meeting you RAT" Alieth would finish with.
Miles Seiler
2nd Rank
2nd Rank

Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:07 am

*With a nod back at Alieth and a "likewise" RAT stayed for a bit letting the alcohol clear while drinking some water. once he felt the alcohol clear he would get up then head for the door to head back home.*
NPC

Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:08 pm

In the rear of the pub, something caught an eye on RAT. That was it, nothing could be seen, for now. Was he being followed, who knew.

Return to “Cantina”